Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

Islay2009 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 pm Order placed on 29th January 2022. iV80 Suite. Arctic Silver. Sun roof, power tail lift, HUD, comfort seat pack, Convenience pack, Assisted Drive Basic pack, Climate pack, Infotainment pack!! Had a call from the dealership June 29th to say that my order had been "Accepted!". 6 weeks further down the line, I still have not got build or delivery date! Can anyone advise or are in the same position. Has anyone heard if builds are taking place and what is the situation on semiconductors? Skoda have not had a very good review in the Auto Express for dealerships not keeping customers updated! Came 17th out of 17! Honda CR-V topped the list. I have a 5th Generation Honda CR-V EX and am wondering if I should bother with the Skoda! It's my 3rd CR-V, but I wanted a change, hence the Skoda Enyaq iV 80. Cheaper to run than my Honda. 27th week tomorrow since order placed.
I ordered 17th October an IV80 private sale not lease and my order hasn’t even been accepted.
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.

Roganbear20

Post by Roganbear20 »

Thank you , yes a towbar is the only accessory. I will check the paperwork to find the Dealers name and contact details, never thought that I had any other way of trying to get information, much appreciated.

Annoying , as I don't need the towbar now as we bought a VW camper and no need now to tow....one day it will arrive, forever hopefull

quote=TheCorm post_id=13060 time=1659645617 user_id=802]
Do you have any optional extras?

My 60 Loft was ordered (via lease company Arval) end of September 21 and delivered a couple of weeks back.

So strange that yours is delayed. My last estimate was Mid October too.

On the lease order confirmation it may have the dealer name and a contact. I found the dealer much more helpful than the lease company on progress updates.
Roganbear20 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:02 pm Hi

I ordered my Loft , mid September 2021. Begining of June 2022 I was given a build date of 18th July 2022. Early July advised changed to a handover date of mid October.Today received a call from Lease company now moved to mid November 2022 ... for handover. Nothing I can do but wait .
[/quote]
kujak

Post by kujak »

Not sure if this is right place to ask but has anyone got some extras for the delays? Things like 3 pin charger etc.?
Ordered 16/10/21
SKODA ENYAQ IV ESTATE 132kW 60 Loft 62kWh 5dr Auto [100kW]
Ass drive pack
heat pump
Clim pack plus
Comfort seat pack plus
Conv pack plus
Drive sport pack
Family pack
Light and view pack
Parking pack plus
Sports suspension
Trans pack
CornwallJJ

Post by CornwallJJ »

Had a call from my dealer to hear the news that our build date is week 36 - week commencing the 5th September. Ordered December 11th 2021 (Lease). :D
Skoda Enyaq IV 132kW 60 62kWh Auto 5dr Loft
[ORDERED 11 DEC '21 - NO BUILD DATE YET]
Energy Blue
Comfort seat pack plus
Convenience pack plus
Drive pack
Parking pack
Assisted drive pack plus
Infotainment pack plus without Nav
jimmyb78

Post by jimmyb78 »

Roganbear20 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:23 pm Thank you , yes a towbar is the only accessory. I will check the paperwork to find the Dealers name and contact details, never thought that I had any other way of trying to get information, much appreciated.

Annoying , as I don't need the towbar now as we bought a VW camper and no need now to tow....one day it will arrive, forever hopefull
Hah we did exactly the same! ordered with a towbar to tow a tralier for camping, then went and bought a VW camper and now no need for the towbar :lol:
iv80 loft, Arctic Silver electric towbar, 125kw fast charging, kids pack
Ordered Early July 2021 through Hitachi lease
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

My order is a private sale. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason why some have received their order and others who ordered in 2021 have not even had their's "Accepted". I was told that iV 60's were put on hold in order to get the iV 80's into production. Then I hear that iV 60's are being built again!
alexvs

Post by alexvs »

Islay2009 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:40 pm My order is a private sale. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason why some have received their order and others who ordered in 2021 have not even had their's "Accepted". I was told that iV 60's were put on hold in order to get the iV 80's into production. Then I hear that iV 60's are being built again!
Yep, absolutely no sense in how they're building our cars. I get hope seeing an 80 Sportline being delivered when ordered at the same time as me, however I don't even have a build date. It's just completely random allocation it seems and dealerships are none the wiser so can't help.
Enyaq IV80 Sportline - ordered 14/10/2021
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
Collected 18th Jan 23 :mrgreen:
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

alexvs wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:26 pm
Islay2009 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:40 pm My order is a private sale. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason why some have received their order and others who ordered in 2021 have not even had their's "Accepted". I was told that iV 60's were put on hold in order to get the iV 80's into production. Then I hear that iV 60's are being built again!
Yep, absolutely no sense in how they're building our cars. I get hope seeing an 80 Sportline being delivered when ordered at the same time as me, however I don't even have a build date. It's just completely random allocation it seems and dealerships are none the wiser so can't help.
Seems to be the deliberate lack of information to customers private and lease company orders is so you can’t complain if you’ve no info , they refer you to the dealer who gets the info from them. So you’re left hanging. But I would bet if there was a bombardment of Skoda uk HQ with folk demanding answers or cancelling they would change their tune.
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
kpayne

Post by kpayne »

altitude2k wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:21 pm
kpayne wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:46 am Hi All,

I’ve ordered the Enyaq VRS in late February. Originally the dealership had said I could expect it before the end of the year but I’m trying not to get my hopes up! Been getting emails twice a month from the dealership updating me (normally no updates). I’ve been told I’m getting the intelligent parking as a free extra, apparently it’s happening in all VRS models ordered before a certain date.

I’ve ordered a Velvet Red VRS with most of the optional extras.

I was in the market for a Model Y or Kia EV6, but my wife disliked both on the test drives and she’ll be driving it to work half the time. We’ll see how it goes, but my parents have experienced months of quality control issues with Tesla. I’m hoping the Enyaq VRS will be better quality and worth the wait!
Would be interesting to know what that date was. We ordered my wife’s VRS end of March.

Does the intelligent parking include the 360 cameras, do you know?
I assume you need 360 cameras to do the intelligent parking. I have assumed on the VRS the 360 cameras came as standard and therefore the intelligent parking is just a software change.

Not sure what the deal would be if you didn’t have 360 cameras.
kpayne

Post by kpayne »

altitude2k wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:21 pm
kpayne wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:46 am Hi All,

I’ve ordered the Enyaq VRS in late February. Originally the dealership had said I could expect it before the end of the year but I’m trying not to get my hopes up! Been getting emails twice a month from the dealership updating me (normally no updates). I’ve been told I’m getting the intelligent parking as a free extra, apparently it’s happening in all VRS models ordered before a certain date.

I’ve ordered a Velvet Red VRS with most of the optional extras.

I was in the market for a Model Y or Kia EV6, but my wife disliked both on the test drives and she’ll be driving it to work half the time. We’ll see how it goes, but my parents have experienced months of quality control issues with Tesla. I’m hoping the Enyaq VRS will be better quality and worth the wait!
Would be interesting to know what that date was. We ordered my wife’s VRS end of March.

Does the intelligent parking include the 360 cameras, do you know?
I’d have to check my emails to be sure but I think I ordered mine on the 18th or 21st February. I seem to remember orders opened on 18th February and I was eager to get an Enyaq as soon as possible. My order wasn’t accepted until nearly a month later though. So it might have gone into the factory at a similar time to your wife’s VRS.

Looking at a Cupra born for my wife - racingline are doing some after market parts for it which might be quite fun!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post