Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

HairyCowMan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:56 pm I ordered my 80 on the 8th January & the dealer showed me the update they had received saying that the lead time for 80's was 41 weeks, but they said that it would more than likely be 52 weeks. Looks like it's a Happy New Year present for me. AT least they might have got the phone app working a little better by then :lol:

Wow, if I was quoted that figure I wouldn't have ordered. We all know about the chip shortage BUT 1 year for a mass market car to be produced is crazy , so many new EVs will be coming into the market.

With all the problems I keep reading on the enyaq Facebook pages with regards to the app not working, really poor range I'm wondering if we just stick with our Kodiaq as the family bus. It's fully paid up.

orrery

Post by orrery »

orrery wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:56 am For those who've got their Enyaq:
How long after you got your "Get ready to pick up your Enyaq" email from Skoda, was the car available?

Bad form to answer my own question, I know, but for information ...

Mine was delivered to the dealer 1 week after I received the email.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
AliRiz

Post by AliRiz »

Rowly wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:38 pm
AliRiz wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:22 pm

How are you finding him so far?
He rang me on 22nd Dec to say that the upgrade from Assisted Drive Basic pack to Assisted Drive Plus may well be possible after all, and that he would get back to me to confirm. He's not got back to me yet however - think i'll give him another nudge!

Whatabout your experiance so far?
Hi Rowly,

My experience has been OK. He has been responsive not straight away but often calls me back the next day. Had an email from him twice since I placed the order for the update "which is no update". While placing the order I was offered free fabric care for my loft interior.

So far so good, although I saw someone was getting this fabric care and front/rear dashcam for free ... I love to have it too :)
Model: iV60 Loft - Ordered: 30th Nov. 2021 - Delivery Est: 31st July 2022 - Packs: Most packs, Sunroof, Heat Pump, 120kW Charging, 21" Betria - Color: Moon White - Status: Collection 28th Oct. 2022 - Order location: Skoda Caffyns (Tonbridge Wells)
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

AliRiz wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:41 am
Hi Rowly,

My experience has been OK. He has been responsive not straight away but often calls me back the next day. Had an email from him twice since I placed the order for the update "which is no update". While placing the order I was offered free fabric care for my loft interior.

So far so good, although I saw someone was getting this fabric care and front/rear dashcam for free ... I love to have it too :)
I emailed him last night and got a reply this morning.... good news of sorts in that the upgrade on my order to ADP Plus has been accepted by the factory... but still no news of a build week date. He will get back to me in approx 4 weeks time with a further update.
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Beninscotland wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:12 pm
Beninscotland wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:05 am
Beninscotland wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:33 am

Update - just come out of the Skoda customer services chat thingy. My Sportline started its build today (13 September 2021), with a 2 week build and approximate delivery to dealership 4 weeks after that, which would be the week commencing 18th October. They did say however that there 'may be delays due to semiconductor shortage' - so who knows, but at least the ball is rolling
Update - well not really an update. Dealer was in touch yesterday to say 'still no update' and delivery now looks like sometime in January. A little disappointed as I was hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery, but not unexpected. Will just have to be patient. I posted in this thread a few weeks ago that it seems some order statuses are being regularly updated (ie. Left factory, arrived Emden, on route, arrives UK port etc) and others are not. Mine seems to be in the no update group, which is frustrating
An Update at last! Dealer called today 14/01/2022. Sportline has left the factory having completed its pre shipment checks. ETA mid-Feb. Later than hoped but its on the way 👍

Edit - I'm a cash buyer, not a company car.
UPDATE - email from dealer today 19/01/2022. Sportline left Emden this morning and is en route to Port of Tyne. 😀
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yay - you should have it in a couple of weeks.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

If you use the MarineTraffic app you should be able to find the ship your car is on and get a live feed. I did it with Octavia years ago and it came into Immingham / Grimsby from memory

Just looked there is a vehicle carrier leaving Emden on the way to Dublin that might be your car it’s called ‘Parana’
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
AliRiz

Post by AliRiz »

Rowly wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:14 pm
AliRiz wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:41 am
Hi Rowly,

I emailed him last night and got a reply this morning.... good news of sorts in that the upgrade on my order to ADP Plus has been accepted by the factory... but still no news of a build week date. He will get back to me in approx 4 weeks time with a further update.
Excellent, that is great, at least you won't be effected by increased prices and time scales.

What is your estimated delivery date?
Model: iV60 Loft - Ordered: 30th Nov. 2021 - Delivery Est: 31st July 2022 - Packs: Most packs, Sunroof, Heat Pump, 120kW Charging, 21" Betria - Color: Moon White - Status: Collection 28th Oct. 2022 - Order location: Skoda Caffyns (Tonbridge Wells)
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

AliRiz wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm

What is your estimated delivery date?
Well on the order form the E D D says 30th April....... but who knows?!
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
Pinhoe Enyaq

Post by Pinhoe Enyaq »

Arranged a test drive the week before Christmas and at that time the dealer advised looking at 6 to 8 months, now being told that the lead time would be 9 to 12 months!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post