Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

1
3
3%
2
3
3%
3
7
6%
4
18
16%
5
13
12%
6
1
1%
More than 6
3
3%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
26
24%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
30
27%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
6
5%
 
Total votes: 110

AndyWhiston
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:53 am

Post by AndyWhiston » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:35 am

This might be the million-dollar question but how long do they take to build?
Mine is down as week build week 45 but would have thought it only takes a few days to a week to make one? (Naive, moi?)
IV60 Loft/Quartz Grey/towbar prep/100KW charging/climate pack plus/drive package/parking package/19in Alloy Wheels - Regulus Anthracite-Build Week 45

RichR
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:53 am
Location: South end of North Yorkshire

Post by RichR » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:42 am

I tend to think of 'build week' as 'fitting the configurable items to the chassis number that's assigned to you'. For example, a body in the colour you want, LHD or RHD components, interior, suspension, etc. That does indeed probably only take a few days (assuming all the components are available), plus a few days of tests and adjustments. There are videos on YouTube of Skoda's production lines.
Ordered Aug 2021: Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW charging, Assisted Drive Plus, Transport, Heat Pump, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus.

DazF05
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by DazF05 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 am

News at last

My dealer has just told me it is on a ship now on its way over

So nice to have some information at last

So fingers crossed should get it within a couple of weeks 😀
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar. Number plate EV71 SUV. Ordered 29th June build week 34 (but actually built 2 weeks early in week 32)

Roo1980
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Roo1980 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:28 pm

AndyWhiston wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:35 am
This might be the million-dollar question but how long do they take to build?
Mine is down as week build week 45 but would have thought it only takes a few days to a week to make one? (Naive, moi?)
Vw say it takes around 30 hours to build an id3, so I'd say around the same.
Octavias are also built on the same production line and it would depend on having all the computer chips avaliable.

While it's build week 45, it may have been started on monday, or it could have been started on Saturday.
After tthe car us built it oculd be sitting in a holding pen at the factory for upt o 10 days waiting for a space on a train to the port.
Then when it gets to the port, waiting for a space on a boat to the uk. Lastly waiting for a space on a transporter to get to the dealer.

Goaty
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Goaty » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm

If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
iV 80 Loft ordered 25/5. Build week 36 (w/c 6th Sept). Black, 21”, 125kW, Climate +, Asst Drive Basic. (company car, replaced BMW 520d). Tethered PodPoint. Del: 4/11/21

Susans Dad
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:53 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Post by Susans Dad » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Happy days, received a phone call this morning and the car has arrived at the dealership, will post a few photos when I call to inspect the car. As previously stated it was ordered on 21 July 2021 with the following but did not order the heat pump. I will add the extras in the signature box later.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof

Helijock
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Helijock » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:38 pm

Goaty wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm
If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
I have just done that and got one with my initials. So almost a personal plate!
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!

Goaty
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Goaty » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:02 pm

Helijock wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:38 pm
Goaty wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm
If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
I have just done that and got one with my initials. So almost a personal plate!

I don’t know if there’s a ‘high five’ emoji but this will do ✋
iV 80 Loft ordered 25/5. Build week 36 (w/c 6th Sept). Black, 21”, 125kW, Climate +, Asst Drive Basic. (company car, replaced BMW 520d). Tethered PodPoint. Del: 4/11/21

DazF05
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by DazF05 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:37 pm

Pretty chuffed with my number plate EV71 SUV

But obviously I had to pay extra for it

Even more pleased now I’m getting the car wile 71 is still the correct plate I was a bit worried it might stretch out to a 22 plate which would have been a bit annoying
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar. Number plate EV71 SUV. Ordered 29th June build week 34 (but actually built 2 weeks early in week 32)

Goaty
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Goaty » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:45 pm

DazF05 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:37 pm
Pretty chuffed with my number plate EV71 SUV

But obviously I had to pay extra for it

Even more pleased now I’m getting the car wile 71 is still the correct plate I was a bit worried it might stretch out to a 22 plate which would have been a bit annoying

🤣🤣. A colleague of mine once spent a lot of money on a plate which matched the name of a product used in our industry - only to find out less than a year later that the product name he was so proud to have adorning his car, would be banned due to environmental issues 😆
iV 80 Loft ordered 25/5. Build week 36 (w/c 6th Sept). Black, 21”, 125kW, Climate +, Asst Drive Basic. (company car, replaced BMW 520d). Tethered PodPoint. Del: 4/11/21

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post