Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Pict

Post by Pict »

IanEV wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:44 pm I suspect the Powerpass offer has expired or it’s possible I’m not eligible as I didn’t pay for fast charging.

As shown below and explained by others the free option is/was only available to those that purchased the upgraded DC charging at time of purchase.

Screenshot_20220430-130309_Firefox~2.jpg

60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household

Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Pict wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:10 pm
IanEV wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:44 pm I suspect the Powerpass offer has expired or it’s possible I’m not eligible as I didn’t pay for fast charging.

As shown below and explained by others the free option is/was only available to those that purchased the upgraded DC charging at time of purchase.
I was actually going to post about this yesterday. I picked up my car on Friday (it’s really nice, worth the wait) and noticed when I put my VIN into the app, the only free option I had was the basic “charge free” tariff.

When I ordered, the price increase had already come into effect with the fast charging being added as standard across the range. I’ll email my dealer next week to clarify, but maybe as mentioned above, that offer is finished.
ApocalypseCow

Post by ApocalypseCow »

About to place an order last week on an 80 when dealer rang back with an offer of a 60 cancelled order due in 2 months. Wasnt quite the options I wanted and being new to EVs the smaller battery was a concern. Seeing all the comments I took the cancelled order. Still unsure if I did the right thing but 12 months plus is an insane wait.
Enyaq 60, Graphite Grey, Tow Bar Prep, Family Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Basic. Cancelled order taken over by me April 2022.
BarBarrick

Post by BarBarrick »

I placed my order for the Enyaq IV60 EcoSuite on 29 JUNE 2021

so I have now been waiting TEN MONTHS for my vehicle - the spec I ordered for the Enyaq is now almost a year out of date.

How about increasing the voting section for waiting time to 10 - 12 months?

The original estimate I was given was 12-18 weeks, ie October 2021 so it is now more than triple that and between the lease company, the dealer and Skoda UK they have no idea how much longer I have to wait until my vehicle will arrive

So all of you waiting BE PREPARED.

I was told by the lease company that my Enyaq was built in Week 1 however they still cannot give me a date of when it will be completed and delivered.

I am at my wits end, I have invested a lot of time waiting for this and the deal I originally got is not comparable to what is available now.

ENYAQ IV60 EcoSuite - Driver Sport Package Basic - Assistant Drive Package Basic - Parking Package Basic
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Hopefully your car turns up soon, what I find extraordinary is that Skoda seem to still be adding to their order book, I read recently (can't find the source now) that it stood at 115,000 so unless they get close to the 370 vehicles a day soon, then waits aren't going to improve.
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
Jc93

Post by Jc93 »

I ordered my 60 suite in October with a 6-9 month estimate. The dealership has had no information (but have been helpful) throughout.
Today I just got an email from my sales guy saying Amazing news, it’s been built and has left the factory!
So that’ll be about 8 months.
He only told me a few weeks ago that the factory had accepted the order but that was all.
So Just thought I’d share this as some optimism for anyone else in the same position.

Skoda 60suite, silver, basic parking, 21’ wheels, panoramic roof, mudguards.
Jc93

Post by Jc93 »

BarBarrick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:44 am I placed my order for the Enyaq IV60 EcoSuite on 29 JUNE 2021

so I have now been waiting TEN MONTHS for my vehicle - the spec I ordered for the Enyaq is now almost a year out of date.

How about increasing the voting section for waiting time to 10 - 12 months?

The original estimate I was given was 12-18 weeks, ie October 2021 so it is now more than triple that and between the lease company, the dealer and Skoda UK they have no idea how much longer I have to wait until my vehicle will arrive

So all of you waiting BE PREPARED.

I was told by the lease company that my Enyaq was built in Week 1 however they still cannot give me a date of when it will be completed and delivered.

I am at my wits end, I have invested a lot of time waiting for this and the deal I originally got is not comparable to what is available now.

ENYAQ IV60 EcoSuite - Driver Sport Package Basic - Assistant Drive Package Basic - Parking Package Basic

I got told that priority orders are the 80’s as they make more money from them. Private buyers also. leasing and business as well as motability will be on the back burner as they make the least amount for the business during tighter production.
They have a factory for the remaining 60 orders for the uk only so will come eventually.
I was getting sick of having no answers then just got my email saying mines built and on it’s way today, but mines a personal not a lease.
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

I just had an email from my dealer today saying the factory hasn’t accepted the order , at this point I’m 6.5 months he’s estimating 8-10 months for mine . I think it seems to be a bit of pot luck for folk whether yours gets built or not . Of course the chip situation and the wiring looms situation doesn’t help but in the grand scheme of things it’s not the most urgent when poor souls are dying in Ukraine.
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
timo.jarvensivu

Post by timo.jarvensivu »

Ordered my iv80 in October 21, the dealer's guestimate was originally 8 months (June 22) and later adjusted to July-Oct 22. We will see. Maybe, maybe not.

Anyway, as the wait will be maybe 6 months still, and as I was still driving my 12 year old Toyota, two weeks ago I finally decided to ask for alternatives from my dealer (in Finland). I wanted to also get using my new home charging station and cut down on the gasoline use. Still will wait for the Enayq, but...

So, asked for a possibility to get a rental plug-in Skoda Superb Combi until the Enyaq arrives. Reasoned that maybe this would give me a driving experience fairly close to the Enyaq and plug-in would give me some full e-ride.

Got an offer: 550 euros/months, everything except electricity included, with 1500 km/month driving. Plus they of course bought my old Toyota, for quite a fair price I must say. Promised I can keep renting the Superb as long as the Enyaq arrives.

So now I get to drive a fairly nice Superb which gives me about 40-50 km full electricity drive. Got the car last Saturday. Superb is close there, but it's definitely not Enyaq
- - but in the meanwhile, happy with this interim solution from my dealer.
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Superb is a great car, I have the L&K 280bhp estate and it's been brilliant, tried the hybrid one when mine was in for a service. Pretty decent.

Tomorrow marks 7 months since ordering, going to put in my monthly call, I predict it will go like this.

Hi,

I wanted to get an update on the Enyaq I ordered 7 months back.

Who the sales person? X oh they've left .

Can I get an update ?

After a short pause , no update .

Can you provide an estimate on when it will be built?

No idea .

Wait another month and try again, I will probably cancel tomorrow if we have the same conversation

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post