Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

anotherjohn

Post by anotherjohn »

31Aug21 Ordered
25Jan22 Factory order accepted
7Feb22 "unconfirmed" build date
22Feb22 Build week 9
19Apr22 Will "pass through production in next 3 weeks"
3May22 Phone call from dealer (all the other updates were e-mils) that the car is in Emden & we can expect to collect it before the end of the month
Race blue 60, 100KW, partition net screen, climate basic, convenience, transport, drive basic, assisted drive, parking basic. Collected 23May22

enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

anotherjohn wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:36 am 31Aug21 Ordered
25Jan22 Factory order accepted
7Feb22 "unconfirmed" build date
22Feb22 Build week 9
19Apr22 Will "pass through production in next 3 weeks"
3May22 Phone call from dealer (all the other updates were e-mils) that the car is in Emden & we can expect to collect it before the end of the month
Really glad for you! My car is exactly like yours (minus the transport pack), ordered it in July and I've only been assigned build week 28.

BTW, since you have the Assisted Drive Basic, can you check if you have blind spot detection once you get the car? I've been curious about this, as the Assisted Basic does not seem to include BSD anymore, but it did when I ordered the car (the main reason I included the pack).
Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Spoke to our dealer, sadly no update apart from it's been ordered and they've accepted the order.

Asked if we can get a window for build etc, no idea and no suggestion.

At that point I let him know it's frustrating as we could be waiting another 6 months, let us know they've also cancelled the Enyaq coupe launch.

Whilst I understand the dealer is in a difficult position, he also alluded to frustration that Skoda aren't reaching out to customers.

At this point we've submitted in writing we are cancelling our order as we are in complete limbo, we've already waited 7 months .

We have also asked for a full refund due to Skoda's inability to deliver the car or provide a date for delivery. Within their T&CS they state if they are unable to supply vehicles due to things out of their control the customer is entitled to a refund. We believe this is the case.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their Enyaqs and hope they end up being all you wanted from them.

If anyone is in the market for a highly specified 80x reach out and I will give you the details of the dealer so you enquire
BussoV6

Post by BussoV6 »

BarBarrick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:44 am I placed my order for the Enyaq IV60 EcoSuite on 29 JUNE 2021

so I have now been waiting TEN MONTHS for my vehicle - the spec I ordered for the Enyaq is now almost a year out of date.

How about increasing the voting section for waiting time to 10 - 12 months?

The original estimate I was given was 12-18 weeks, ie October 2021 so it is now more than triple that and between the lease company, the dealer and Skoda UK they have no idea how much longer I have to wait until my vehicle will arrive

So all of you waiting BE PREPARED.

I was told by the lease company that my Enyaq was built in Week 1 however they still cannot give me a date of when it will be completed and delivered.

I am at my wits end, I have invested a lot of time waiting for this and the deal I originally got is not comparable to what is available now.

ENYAQ IV60 EcoSuite - Driver Sport Package Basic - Assistant Drive Package Basic - Parking Package Basic
Very similar time scale and car as me and yes i'm still waiting, was due to be built the week after they stopped production so i am hoping that now they have started up again it will be built in the next few weeks... but knowing how its gone so far i wouldn't be surprised if its pushed back again due to prioritising the builds....
Private Lease - Enyaq IV60, Arctic Silver, Eco-suite. Order accepted early July 2021. Build week 10, production stopped wk 9! Still no news...
Bferry70

Post by Bferry70 »

BussoV6 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:20 pm
BarBarrick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:44 am I placed my order for the Enyaq IV60 EcoSuite on 29 JUNE 2021

so I have now been waiting TEN MONTHS for my vehicle - the spec I ordered for the Enyaq is now almost a year out of date.

How about increasing the voting section for waiting time to 10 - 12 months?

The original estimate I was given was 12-18 weeks, ie October 2021 so it is now more than triple that and between the lease company, the dealer and Skoda UK they have no idea how much longer I have to wait until my vehicle will arrive

So all of you waiting BE PREPARED.

I was told by the lease company that my Enyaq was built in Week 1 however they still cannot give me a date of when it will be completed and delivered.

I am at my wits end, I have invested a lot of time waiting for this and the deal I originally got is not comparable to what is available now.

ENYAQ IV60 EcoSuite - Driver Sport Package Basic - Assistant Drive Package Basic - Parking Package Basic
Very similar time scale and car as me and yes i'm still waiting, was due to be built the week after they stopped production so i am hoping that now they have started up again it will be built in the next few weeks... but knowing how its gone so far i wouldn't be surprised if its pushed back again due to prioritising the builds....
Ditto! Ordered 27th July - pretty much the same Ecosuite with your chosen options. I've had the Podpoint installed since October last year! No updates or idea on when I can expect delivery. Our company have now removed Skoda Enyaq's from our company car list.
Enyaq iV 60 EcoSuite

Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Basic, Drive Sport Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, 125kw DC Charging. Ordered 27th July, ETA March / April 2022
cailloux44

Post by cailloux44 »

Just called my dealer. Still no build date
Enyaq 80X Sportline - All packs - Black Magic
Ordered August 2021 - Expected delivery July 2022 - Delivered November 2022
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

I got today information from my dealer that my car is finally coming :D
Pickup maybe next week. That will make about 9 months from the order. I was a bit surprised that the car has already register number even though it's not yet in Finland :roll:

What kind of goodwill extras or discounts you folks have got when the delivery has delayed? In my case the delay from estimate was four months.
80x Sportline with almost all packs
Ordered Aug 2021 - Delivered May 2022
AndyJ84

Post by AndyJ84 »

Dealer confirmed today that my car is still showing as confirmed build date of week 12 but awaiting production? Status 20. Has anyone else had this when the car was semi built and waiting for parts? Or do you think they are keeping the build weeks and hoping to catch up?
Loft60 Race blue. Family pack plus climate pack plus parking pack. Anthracite 19 regulus alloys.
Ordered 17th August 2021.-build date week 12 car with dealer hopefully delivered in 48 hours🤞
arc

Post by arc »

AndyJ84 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:39 pm Dealer confirmed today that my car is still showing as confirmed build date of week 12 but awaiting production? Status 20. Has anyone else had this when the car was semi built and waiting for parts? Or do you think they are keeping the build weeks and hoping to catch up?
My order was at status 20 in week 52 2021 and only moved to status 30 last week. The dealership said the car was actually partly built and only awaiting the last few components. People are constantly hearing about their build week being moved, do I don't think Skoda is just giving you a date while it's not actually being built.

You will just have to hope your final parts arrive soon!
80 Loft - Energy Blue - 19" Wheels - 125kW DC - Convenience Basic - Assisted Drive Basic - Parking Plus - Ordered Oct '21 - Build week w52 '21 - Build completed w17 '22
adamab

Post by adamab »

Just got message from the dealer (after chasing him thru email and phone). As seen on the forum it feels like Skoda really needs to up their game regarding communication and setting expectations.. The dealer told me that my car is scheuduled for production W24. I am not suprised and has really nothing to say about it. Hoping that I might get to use it during the summer here in Sweden, but who knows..
Ordered Sportline iV80X 4th of September 2021. Estimated delivery somewhere between March '22 - May '22 --> Estimated for production W24

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post