Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

mikeg

Post by mikeg »

Goaty wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
Probably not worth asking until the car is in the country... I'm wondering if mine going to be a 71 or a 22 plate...

Ordered: Skoda Enyaq iV80 with towbar July 21. Build week quoted Wk 41. Still no word...

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

mikeg wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:07 pm
Goaty wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
Probably not worth asking until the car is in the country... I'm wondering if mine going to be a 71 or a 22 plate...

Ordered: Skoda Enyaq iV80 with towbar July 21. Build week quoted Wk 41. Still no word...

Might be worth asking them to ‘put a note on the file’ so they contact you when they’re about to register it, and give you a few you can choose from. They won’t be able to register it months in advance (as they need the VIN etc).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Delbert_Wilkins

Post by Delbert_Wilkins »

So I ordered on 31 August and was told a few weeks ago that I had an "unconfirmed" build week 44. I've dropped the dealer a line every week since then to find out whether it had ever been confirmed, with no news. Today though, the dealership called in response to this week's email to say that there was no news on their screens, but they'd spoken to someone at Skoda who said it had now reached "build stage 8" (or something) - which he said meant fully completed. His understanding was that it had actually gone into production in week 44 before hitting a semi-conductor wall, and has just been finished off. He's waiting for official confirmation (he thought this Thursday), but said that if it's accurate, I should get the car in December. That feels a bit soon given other people's experiences, but would be a great Xmas prezzie if so.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
Ordered 31/8; Build week 44; Collected 28/12/21.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

My dealer is useless imo emailed 6 days ago in regards to a copy of my order form with nonreply.

So I know my cars been in transit for I think 3 weeks now
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Ianhudson

Post by Ianhudson »

My car was ordered in July and still sitting at delivery 4th April (which I think is the holding date). No indication if it will come any sooner. I can't seem to get any information from the lease company as it's been stuck at that date since Sept. I've tried contacting Skoda directly through the customer service chat but they say only the dealer can look at dates they can no longer do it.

60 suite with climate pack plus, chrome pack, drive sport pack, assisted drive pack, parking pack and 20" wheels.
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

Late July order. Today got confirmation for wk51 build. Iv80 to finland
Maitland

Post by Maitland »

Build week 43, then 45 and then 46. Dealer phoned at the end of week 46 to say Enyaq was 'in construction', no more information than that. I'm waiting for a phone call at the end of this week to confirm the Enyaq has been built (or not). I'm not holding my breath for delivery this year. Iv60 Eco Suite Nav, rapid charge with a couple of added extras.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Collected mine today after 5 months and 3 days
Iv60, Panoramic sunroof, climate pack plus, standard colour
There should’ve been a 100kw charging, but that got missed by the sales guys 😖

207E3E12-5DFA-4543-88CC-5117893657B1.jpeg

Big trip next week, as we’re driving to Denmark
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Should be picking mine up Wednesday the 1st December (a week today) I am looking forward to getting it at last after a 5 month wait from order to delivery
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
Kwesi

Post by Kwesi »

Ordered mine 13/11/21, so got a while to wait. Great news on yourbehalf. Luckily I had to double check if the 100kw was added and the dealer said its now added to the package/trim as standard. So save myself a few £££.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post