Travel assist 2.0 or 2.5?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Skku

Post by Skku »

If you already received your 85x - was it delivered with travel assist 2.0 or 2.5?

In 2.5 I think the car changes lanes etcetera.

Deleted User 2590

Post by Deleted User 2590 »

It’s not described anywhere as 2.0 or 2.5 in the car I can see.

It will change lanes if it has travel assist and also has the side parking sensors, these are only present if the car has automated parking function/trained parking and is part of a pack often.
Skku

Post by Skku »

EnyaqAndy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:18 am It’s not described anywhere as 2.0 or 2.5 in the car I can see.

It will change lanes if it has travel assist and also has the side parking sensors, these are only present if the car has automated parking function/trained parking and is part of a pack often.
Ok ,thanks. I like the Enyaq - but one thing that is better with Tesla is that they don't (as far as I know) have different packages!
Deleted User 2590

Post by Deleted User 2590 »

Well Tesla do as you can buy how many levels of auto pilot?….normal, enhanced and ‘full self driving capability’
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

I have assisted drive plus on my Enyaq and standard autopilot on my Tesla - the Enyaq is marginally better imo because it automatically slows for speed limits, roundabouts etc. The advantage with the Tesla is that upgrading to enhanced or full autopilot can be purchased via a OTA software update, albeit expensive but on occasions can be transferred to a new Tesla. In practice I rarely use autopilot on either car as they don’t work that well on Dorset B roads.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post