DC charging

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

RichR wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:39 am About time they removed the option box, given it became mandatory two months ago and couldn't be unselected.

So now it's clear that all 60s are 100kW (upgrading to 120kW next year with a software update) and all 80s are 125kW (upgrading to 150kW next year).
Do we know for deffo that we can upgrade from 100kW to 120kW.

The only thing I have seen mentioned said it was dependant on build dates.

9A4124CE-5FE2-4202-A2DA-E351647394C7.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0

RichR

Post by RichR »

I wonder what current builds with 100kW (60)/125kW (80) are actually supporting? Perhaps they've already been upgraded to 120kW/150kW.

Anyone who got a recent delivery want to go and run their battery down to 10% and jump on an Ionity charger to find out?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Fingers crossed.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

IMHO 50kw is more than adequate if you also have a home charger, last weekend the temperature was 10c and charging on a 50kw charger i was getting 125mph
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
RichR

Post by RichR »

Depends on how often you do trips of further than the range you can get on a single charge really, and how long you're prepared to spend charging at public chargers. I do frequent trips from North Yorkshire to Cornwall, which will require a couple of topups on the way. I obviously do plan to do small charges more often than a couple of big ones, but every little helps when you're doing an 8 hour journey.

But I agree - if you rarely go more than 100 miles from home, then charging speed is less important. But it's a moot point now anyway for new owners, as you haven't been able to order 50kW charging on an Enyaq since early September.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

I just pootle around for work during the week but then spend every weekend in Norfolk and we have a 50Kw charger 100 metres from our front door that nobody seems to use, electric cars are very few and far between in Norfolk at the moment though I expect that to change especially during the summer months.
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post