Skoda can't connect...

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Hi all. Any current owners had joy connecting to Skoda connect? When I hit the setup button in the car I'm just met with a constant blank screen... I have car sim signal when trying
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver

Wombleyaq

Post by Wombleyaq »

Mine's working...
Enyaq iV 80 Loft
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

What to try -
1. Connect to home Wifi
Even with this I still had some problems.
My dealer instructed me to remove MySkoda and reinstall and then all worked.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Connect the car to home WiFi? And remove from where, phone or car?
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Seems it was a waiting game. After a couple of days the app recognised the VIN so I could actually add the vehicle. A few days later Skoda connect in the car eventually found a connection, seemingly after a pushed software upgrade to the car.

Seems patience is key when they first roll out the showroom

Screenshot_2021-07-06-18-15-50-085_cz.skodaauto.connect.jpg

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Same problem here. A few days ago the phone app stopped updating the battery level info even it shows updated a few seconds ago... Car has mobile network signal it seems. Removed the car from the app and tried to add it again, but the car's display is staying blank when trying to get the qr code from the screen. Connected to wifi, but still the same. Skoda connect just does not work for me. Started end of last week sometimes, not sure when exactly. First thought time will solve, but not.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Try removing and reinstalling the app. I have done this a few times.
After the VIN is registered and the displayed code scanned from the vehicle, it is recorded as Skoda Connect data and will repopulate when you login with MySkoda.

This the WiFi connection is used as a backup.
Also does the refresh button on the MySkoda charging screen change anything?
Last edited by Perchede on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Yeah. So my problem is now that when I go to setting and connect to Skoda connect (or whatever the menu item there is) it does not show the qr code just a blank screen. So can not scan the code on my app.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

How many bars does the Enyaq display for it's GSM signal?
You could try going to a very strong signal area and trying there.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Mine also have a blank screen for about 8 seconds, followed by a revolving wait symbol for another period and then the qr code.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post