MySKODA app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Nick123

Post by Nick123 »

I've found that the Skoda Connect internet has stopped working. I've tried to re-establish it, but it says in the car 'trying to connect, please wait' all the time. No problem on the phone signal - 3 bars. It's not good that the MySkoda app simply gives wrong information instead of telling you that it can't connect - just sloppy programming of the app.

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I don't seem to have any problem. I do also have a WiFi connection to the home WiFi configured as the GSM signal is rubbish, thats why I went for a Oppo phone with WiFi calling.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Nick123

Post by Nick123 »

All solved now - thanks again Perdèche: I didn't realise that you can use your home WiFi in the event of a bad local GSM signal in the car. I had three bars on the Skoda GSM chip nevertheless, but since I joined the car to my WiFi the MySkoda app is back up.
Nick123

Post by Nick123 »

I've noticed in the MySkoda app that it says 'charging can be controlled from Smart Schedules' but in Smart Schedules it says 'Set the values for you departure plan' with just a start time to choose... but I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to charge the car. Can anyone explain, please?
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I believe it is still being worked on. Skoda describe the Enyaq IV functionality as "Work in Progress". I expect it to be added in future.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Posting charging results in the delayed charging thread in morning.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

My wife is out shopping in the Enyaq and now I can see and change charging level and cable lock settings. these were unchangeable yesterday and I could not even see cable lock.
I will do some testing on this.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Wife and car now home and car in Park no functionality displayed re cable lock and cannot change charging settings.
Previous heading of no charging cable is connected has now changed to Smart Schedules are activated.
Android Phone.

Edit: It appears that "the app Smart Schedules Activated" depends not of have active settings but simply if a charging location exists and if it does, you loose the ability to edit charge limit and cable lock within the app.

When my wife was out with the car however even with location defined and charging scheduled I could see these settings and (I think) Edit them

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post