Delivery delayed

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

Hi, all got a call today to say my car that was due for estimated delivery week 32/34 will now just be getting built-in week 42 ATM so not good news if you are still to accept delivery of your new car :( :( :(
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.

gavinrobinson35

Post by gavinrobinson35 »

Sorry to hear that, when did you place your original order?

Placed mine in May, and was told late Sept.
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

Ye, I ordered it on 22nd May same mouth like you. so I hope yours comes close to the date you have been given
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Ditto- ordered right at the end of May and have been advised late Sept / early Oct.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

The global shortage of processor chips has caused Skoda to reduce production. At the moment they are only producing Enyaq and a very small number of Superbs. Some other manufacturers have has to stop production completely.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
PaulTACG

Post by PaulTACG »

I placed my order 1st week of July and was told there's a 15 wk wait...... Has this been extended then - I've heard nothing from the dealers
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

HI Paultacg YES it is more than likely that your build date is put back but you should give Skoda dealer a call for an update
jamest

Post by jamest »

I just got told my build date was confirmed for August, and it was the same as the preliminary build date I'd been told for the last few weeks. Perhaps that means only some cars are getting delayed? @harkonen, does your build have any advanced features that might be affected by the chip shortage. Mine doesn't have a HUD for example, does yours?
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

Hi jamest I do not have the HUD but I have Family Package Basic, Climate Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package, and 100 kW - DC battery charging
jamest

Post by jamest »

Ok, interesting, I have the ones in your list except Climate Package Plus (I don't have the basic either). Doesn't sound like the most likely culprit, but who knows. I'll let you know if the status of mine changes.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post