Rear camera

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
FVSkoda

Post by FVSkoda »

I got my Enyaqy 60 ecosuite delivered a week ago. One of the options I forgot to tick was the rear parking camera. Do you think Skoda will offer this as a dealer installed option? I am sure the standard installed software and cabling may already be there. I can see the placement of the cameras front and rear but they are covered by a black bit.

Wombleyaq

Post by Wombleyaq »

If the dealer can't help...Kufatec do a lot of VAG aftermarket upgrades. Looks like they're trialling some Enyaq kits:
https://www.kufatec.com/en/skoda/enyaq/ ... q-5a-45380
Enyaq iV 80 Loft
Galley

Post by Galley »

I had mine fitted when the car arrived at the dealers, I asked if the camera was a genuine Skoda item and would come with the guidelines on screen. The said they would check with fitter. I was informed it was genuine. The guidelines are clear during the day, however the camera is pretty poor at night. My previous Merc GLC was excellent really clear, so I'll be raising this with dealer when they fit the sensors on the front.
MarkSalmon

Post by MarkSalmon »

Hi Gailey - see my post on "Reversing camera at night". I suspect this may be the way it is. If so it's poor and very disappointing. Mine is booked in for investigation on 10th Aug. Mark Salmon
Yurik

Post by Yurik »

I suspect Enyak suffers from the same issue ID.4 does. Light reflected from the license plate overwhelm the camera and results in poor quality of the night picture.
rugbyant

Post by rugbyant »

C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Galley wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:37 pm I had mine fitted when the car arrived at the dealers, I asked if the camera was a genuine Skoda item and would come with the guidelines on screen. The said they would check with fitter. I was informed it was genuine. The guidelines are clear during the day, however the camera is pretty poor at night. My previous Merc GLC was excellent really clear, so I'll be raising this with dealer when they fit the sensors on the front.
I originally asked this as a must have option and somehow got lost but when I notified dealer they adv it can’t be fitted afterwards? How much was it as kuftec only have right hand drive
Galley

Post by Galley »

The camera is a £500 extra, however it was fitted for half that following some negotiations, I use it a lot during daylight but really depend on mirrors and parking sensors. I don’t regret having it fitted, but that’s because of price not performance
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Galley wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:57 pm The camera is a £500 extra, however it was fitted for half that following some negotiations, I use it a lot during daylight but really depend on mirrors and parking sensors. I don’t regret having it fitted, but that’s because of price not performance
How did you go about negotiating? I’ve had nothing but issues with my dealer
Stephenowens

Post by Stephenowens »

Can anyone help, I’m struggling to get an answer on dealer fit parking camera from supplying dealer, anyone having any joy...and who with please?
Thanks in advance
Steve

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post