ACC on and braking

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:42 pm

It makes sense that the optimum regen performance (most energy recovery) is achieved by slow and steady braking. Lower charging current for a longer period of time will result in less energy wasted from heat. It's also a bit safer.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Pack B, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate Pack +, Convenience Pack +, Transport Pack, Light and View Pack B, Drive Sport Pack +, Assisted Drive Pack +, Park Pack +, Infotainment Pack +, Sunroof

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:02 pm

I think we talk about different things. I use Acc all the time (only for keeping speed) in town as well. No need to focus on keeping the speed on the limit (50/70/100). But when the car comes to a red light and Iam the first obviously have to brake myself. Acc active, braking, acc disables but car ui does not show regen (suppose it means no regen but mechanical brakes). If I disengage the acc (tempomat or whatever it is) and brake myself after that the regen works (ui shows regen) all the time. Probably have to check it on dealer car and ask them to check with Škoda.