Has anyone actually seen an Enyaq on the road yet?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

HappyLassie wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:01 pm Been watching out eagerly over the past few weeks….Got quite excited. Apologies if it was one of you...slowed down for a sec to gawp as it was pulling off the motorway. The early adopters must be getting a bit of that!
😂 I want to play it cool when I see my first one on the road if the family are with me. You know, something like “oh look. There’s one”.

But I know I’ll probably overreact and shout “Look! Look! That’s an Enyaq !! Look, quick !!!!” 😆
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

hergus

Post by hergus »

I have been passed by two different Enyaq's on dual carriageways near Cardiff recently. Yesterday I was doing 65 in my ICE when an Enyaq went past so fast I didn't realise at first what it was. Perhaps they are trying not to be noticed.
Enyaq 60 Lodge, Arctic Silver. Climate package. Transport package. Towbar prep. Zappi charger with solar panels.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I think that's part of Skoda's design philosophy for the Enyaq. At a glance it looks just like any other ICE Skoda, you have to look closely to see that the front grille (which identifies it as a modern Skoda) isn't actually open. Compare the front bumper with the new Superb for example. So it's more acceptable to people who don't want to make the change to a car that screams 'look at me, I'm different'. Audi did the same with the Q4 etron, it still looks like any other Audi Q-series if you passed it on the road. VW chose to lose the front grille completely, but to be fair the ID.3/ID.4 do still look like Volkswagens. But I'd say they went too far (probably for the American market) in making the ID.4 look too dull and uninteresting.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Ok it doesn’t really count as it wasn’t on the road, but I started the thread so I can break the rules ( 😂 )

Saw one of the Press Cars, KY21 XPX at the British Motor Show, Farnborough Airport today. This one pops up quite a lot in magazine reviews, YouTube reviews etc.

362B4EBB-F25D-42FF-9759-437149655551.png

4529FDAA-8B69-42C9-B041-AA921694E3CC.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Robertsenyaq

Post by Robertsenyaq »

I live in Wakefield , West Yorkshire , had mine about 7weeks and travelled to the Cotswolds a few days ago so been a fair distance . Not seen another yet, though charged next to an iD4 on my trip .
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Just seen a black one with the 19” wheels driving through Guildford in Surrey - it’s the first one I’ve seen on the road (compared to maybe 5 or 6 ID4’s now).
Chris_twm

Post by Chris_twm »

Not yet - seen a number of id4s and e-trons but other than mine no others on the road. Dealership (Tunbridge Wells) told me ours was the first they had delivered
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Spotted a black one heading up the m32 out of Bristol today 😃
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I saw my second one on the road last Saturday I think it was. A nice blue one near Woking. Promise I’m not going to report back on every one I see 🤣
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Have technically seen two the black demonstrator at my local skoda garage & a red one I done a charger install for.

Since placing my order I've not seen a single one on the road up in Scotland.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post