Has anyone actually seen an Enyaq on the road yet?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Still not many up north seems odd

altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

Seen quite a few round me of various colours, but today was my first day seeing one in Energy Blue. Man, that’s one hideous colour in person! Almost feels like false advertising comparing it to the colour on the website.
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

altitude2k wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:14 pm Seen quite a few round me of various colours, but today was my first day seeing one in Energy Blue. Man, that’s one hideous colour in person! Almost feels like false advertising comparing it to the colour on the website.
I hope it isn't - I was hesitant about colours when I ordered and decided in the end I didn't need to pay £35 a month for metallic paint - but was still nervous of my decision - but the pictures I have seen since of other peoples and the comments on here have been positive of the 'Energy blue'.... but then again colour is rather subjective.... :D
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ I suppose it comes down to taste but I’ve seen an Energy Blue one in real life and it’s very striking and vivid - in a good way. Also as it appears you’re getting a Sportline, you needn’t worry; a Sportline could be British Leyland Beige or Brown, and it would still look great 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

RallimG wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:51 pm
altitude2k wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:14 pm Seen quite a few round me of various colours, but today was my first day seeing one in Energy Blue. Man, that’s one hideous colour in person! Almost feels like false advertising comparing it to the colour on the website.
I hope it isn't - I was hesitant about colours when I ordered and decided in the end I didn't need to pay £35 a month for metallic paint - but was still nervous of my decision - but the pictures I have seen since of other peoples and the comments on here have been positive of the 'Energy blue'.... but then again colour is rather subjective.... :D
Yeah YMMV absolutely, particularly with colour. And the sportline trim will definitely help (it was a bog standard 60 I saw). I was just taken aback at how much closer to a purple it was over the blue as advertised.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I think Energy Blue Sportlines look stunning. But I might be biased :D

It does look different in different lighting types - in bright sunshine it's very striking.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Thanks everyone - you've managed to breath life back in to my waning anticipation.... oh yes it will be mine... :)
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Energy Blue was actually the first private Enyaq ever saw and before placing my order. It was a basic IV60 parked in a house on my regular cycle route, this was back in June or early July 2021. Still there this week. Colour choice is a very personal choice and whilst it is not mine do appreciate some buyers do not wish to pay a metallic paint premium.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ RichR posted some photos of his Energy Blue Sportline somewhere. I can’t find them but it looked really good. As mentioned before, sporty looking variants like the Sportline can probably get away with any colour (like bright green or orange Focus ST’s for example)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

I chose Energy Blue because the colour of a car really isn't that important to me, and the £600 or so saved could be spent on something I'd find useful instead. But I know that to some people colour is important, which is why it's nice to have a choice. I've had so many people say that they really like the colour - as Goaty said, perhaps on the Sportline with the contrasting black wheels and trim non-metallic paint makes it stand out more.

IMG_0485.jpeg

IMG_0493.jpg

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post