Has anyone actually seen an Enyaq on the road yet?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Just seen a grey one with a roof box in Guildford. Matrix LED’s on the back looked good, especially as it’s miserable and dark out there at the moment. I was in my wife’s Qashqai and was able to pull up along side it. Reassuring to see it’s at least the same ride height as her Qashqai (she doesn’t like low ride cars like my BMW)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

aljack42

Post by aljack42 »

Seen my first one in the "wild". Parked in Kimbolton pale green metallic 80. Looked rather larger than I thought in the showroom. 4 months into my waiting period and probably another 4 months at least to go.
iV60 Loft Quartz (now Graphite) grey. Towbar, Comfort+, Convenience, Light & View Basic, Transport, Parking+, Climate+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Family+, Ordered 21 Sept '21. Delivered 27/6/22 with version 3 s/w
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Saw a black IV60 parked in the swimming pool car park at Dunbar, East Lothian today. I had a good neb for a few minutes in the hope the driver would come along and I could ask how they were getting on. Pesky kids eventually convinced me we should probably go swimming as planned 😃 Are you on this forum Dunbar black IV60 owner?
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Ha! I’ve actually NOT seen one for over a month now, despite seeing a few during the summer / autumn before I got mine.

Might be because it’s darker in the evenings so they’re not easy to spot - but if anything, I’ve been driving more lately during the day. They are good at hide ‘n seek !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Even after 9 months since ordering mine ive only seen 3 Enyaq's other than my own.

I don't go too far in the winter but i'd still expect to see more. Is this due to supply issues?.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I don't think so, the UK and Ireland have both exceeded the quotas that were set for 2021 Enyaqs a couple of times. So there are definitely as many Enyaqs on UK and Irish roads as Skoda were planning for there to be. However remember this is a new model, so they've only been trickling onto the roads for just over a year. It's not like say a Mondeo that was on sale for many years and produced in high numbers.

In the last year, I haven't seen many other EVs launched about the same time: ID.4s (perhaps two?) or ID.3s (maybe 6 or 7), no Mach-Es, one Honda-E, a couple of BMW i3s etc. You see quite a lot of Tesla Model 3 and S, but they've been on sale a lot longer.

Probably a big factor is that with most office based people working from home, there just aren't as many people out and about, and I haven't been out as much as I would have been three years ago to see traffic either. Mind you, got a lot of dog shows booked in for this year so I'll be hammering up and down motorways most weekends. Though sadly in a diesel VW Caravelle.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

Since first test drive in June 2021, ordering in July, taking delivery in December (a month ago now), I still have not seen another Enyaq in the "wild". On occasion have got excited thinking that I have spotted my first one in the "wild", and then it turns out to be a Kodiaq :? .
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

GavinT wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:11 pm …. On occasion have got excited thinking that I have spotted my first one in the "wild", and then it turns out to be a Kodiaq :? .

Haha ! Same a few weeks back; I could see what I thought was an Enyaq with standard lights quite some distance behind me. I slowed down for him to catch me up ( he was going about 40 I guess in a 60!) but it turned out to be a brand new Octavia instead ! It did look fairly similar to an Enyaq, at least from a distance in my mirror.
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

Saw a Quartz Grey Enyaq going along the A259 through Rye around midday on New Years Day - anybody on here?
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Saw a Quartz Grey 60, same colour and similar to mine, in the main car park in Swanage this afternoon - obviously taking advantage of the nice weather here on the Jurassic Coast!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post