Navigation database update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

After reading an ID.3 forum post I checked my Navigation database version which was 21.5 and is now 21.7. No notification at all. have you all changed?
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

garden ohm

Post by garden ohm »

I'm still on 21.5 for maps
The only update I've seen was a couple of weeks ago - there was no description - but the "Breakdown and Info Call" icon suddenly appeared on the second menu page
Nick123

Post by Nick123 »

Yes, my navigation system too is now showing v21.7. But I haven't had any other changes and haven't got the Breakdown & Info Call icon.
RichR

Post by RichR »

The car only checks once a week, and only when it's switched on. So if you weren't using the car that day, or in a poor signal area it might have missed the update and will try again the next week. This is done so that the servers aren't overloaded by every Enyaq in the world all trying to download at the same time :) It's the same OTA system that VW group have used for some time, and works well enough. Also updates are tagged with the VIN of the cars they're applicable to, and they don't do all cars in one batch. So it could well be that if you wait a couple of weeks yours will be in the next batch.

All you can do is accept that you'll get the update when you get it (although I think there are ways for dealers to manually update it using a laptop). It doesn't happen to all cars simultaneously.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post