Parking and heated steering wheel

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
rugbyant

Post by rugbyant »

Does the Enyaq do any self parking? I was told it did parallel and reverse as standard. I have Enyaq 80 Suite, if it makes any difference.

But, if it does I cannot find how the heck it works.

Heated steering wheel button - great, press button it heats up. Press button again, it still heats up. It doesn’t light up, no indication if on or off. Anyone know if I’m missing something (quite possible 😉).

Drumingtopbanana

Post by Drumingtopbanana »

Hi Rugbyant

Parking assist items you mention are an extra not standard.
When using the heated steering wheel is there not an icon that appears in the drivers display, you might need to go into the climate settings and adjust something
RichR

Post by RichR »

Self Parking was in the original press presentations for both the ID.4 and Enyaq (possibly the Q4) but is not present in the actual production vehicles. Hence it's not mentioned in the brochures or owner's manual other than labelling the 'park steering assist' icon that does nothing currently. However in discussions on here and the ID.4 forums it's emerged the VW/Skoda/Audi may plan to implement it possibly through a software update in the future.

Heated steering wheel has three levels if I remember correctly - press it once it come on full, press it again it goes to a lower heat and so on, until it turns off.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

It does feel slightly missold on the advertised Park Assist and Park Assist button that does not activate Park Assist. There was some useful discussion on this thread, which others here have contributed to as well: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=222&p=787&hilit=Park+assist#p787
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
RichR

Post by RichR »

To be fair, it was in one pre-launch video and one or two text press releases for both VW and Skoda. Once the car launched officially it was never mentioned again. Some other things changed positively between pre-launch and launch too; the publicised range increased and the 0-60 decreased for example.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Forgot to say - icon to show steering wheel heater level appears at the top of the main infotainment display when you press the button.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Mine only works when heaters are set high
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

C2atb wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:46 pm Mine only works when heaters are set high

My heated steering wheel works irrespective of heating mode, once I’ve pressed the button (3 levels).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

Heated steering wheel has 3 levels and starts on the highest. The icon replaces the fan icon in the top right corner of the screen, as RichR said above. The icon has lines on it to show what level is set.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Mine seems to be a bit random and always showing light grey , works every time with pre warning with windows selected

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post