Parking and heated steering wheel

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
stevepurdy

Post by stevepurdy »

Is the heated steering wheel standard or part of a pack. I don’t seem to have one on my car. I have’ t

been able to see it on any pack descriptions.

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Is it just on the three spoke steering wheel that comes with the Drive Sport basic package?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

snalbansed wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:00 am Is it just on the three spoke steering wheel that comes with the Drive Sport basic package?

I don’t actually know if I have Drive Sport Basic.
I do however have the two spoke steering wheel & have the following drive options:

Economy
Normal
Sport
User

The only difference I can feel is in Sport Mode, where the steering wheel provides more resistance and I think the chassis possibly stiffens up a bit (hard to tell on 21” Betria alloys. Might be more obvious on smaller alloys). Also the Regenerative Braking seems to engage more often (so coasting doesn’t really happen in Sport Mode).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Any of the Drive packages (Drive Package Basic, Drive Sport Package Basic, Drive Sport Package Plus), or Sportline (which includes Drive Sport Basic) give you heated steering wheel, paddles and drive modes.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Yes, heated steering wheel is currently standard on the iV 80 and above as part of any of the included Drive Packages - Drive Basic is standard equipment.

In the iV 60 it's only available if any of the optional Drive packages are ordered.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes, I should have mentioned that 80s get Drive Package Basic, and Sportline 80s get Drive Sport Package Basic. 60s get nothing.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:41 am Yes, I should have mentioned that 80s get Drive Package Basic, and Sportline 80s get Drive Sport Package Basic. 60s get nothing.

Ah, so what I have then must be Drive Package Basic with these very subtle ‘changes’ as standard:

Economy
Normal
Sport
User
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yep - I've got the same drive modes in my Sportline. If you have Drive Sport Package Plus, that adds dynamic chassis control (DCC) - so you get 'Comfort' as a mode as well, which softens the suspension more when not cornering.

If you look in the settings for the Individual mode, you have a chassis option, but this only relates to the steering response, it doesn't do anything to the suspension unless you've got DCC.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post