Over 1000 miles in, and loving this car

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Am I alone in this? Struggle to find much fault to be honest (other than the scheduled charge bollocks). Went Bristol to Norwich and back this weekend, and I am really starting to trust the range prediction on these cars, unlike my Nissan leaf that constantly wanted to boastfully lie to me. Was genuinely on for close to 250miles on the way out on Friday night, only stopped to charge for 15 mins as my host didn't have a charge box, and granny cable wasn't going to get me back to charging station.
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver

KrisN

Post by KrisN »

+1
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

+1
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Danj13

Post by Danj13 »

Hey are you saying the car said your range was 250 when you charged up or is that how long the trip was you had to do. My iv60 will only show 164 max normally it charges to 80% and shows 154 consistently which I think is terri
Thanks I hope it improves dramatically in the summer
Iv 60, no heat pump
RichR

Post by RichR »

Last week I drove from Cornwall to North Yorkshire with short stops to charge near Exeter and Bristol (when I would have stopped anyway for the loo or food) - in comfort, quietness and without touching the pedals most of the way. Just listened to an audiobook and enjoyed the journey. Still had 20% battery left when I got home too.

Easily the nicest car to drive I’ve owned. 🙂
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
foot tapper

Post by foot tapper »

We are now also seeing 250 miles range as the weather warms up a bit, we pre-heat the cabin while still on charge, turn the climate control off for sections of the journey and keep motorway speed to 65mph with active cruise control.

Turning the climate control "Clima" off seemed to improve our range by about 10% or so. It will be more when very cold outside and less when ambient temperatures approach 15-20deg C. How does this compare with what you have experienced, if you have tried?
Best regards, FT
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

foot tapper wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:37 am
Turning the climate control "Clima" off seemed to improve our range by about 10% or so. It will be more when very cold outside and less when ambient temperatures approach 15-20deg C. How does this compare with what you have experienced, if you have tried?

Out of interest, have you noticed (like I have) that with the temperature set to “LOW” and the A/C “OFF” but Clima “ON”, the predicted range is quite a bit better, than with Clima “OFF” altogether?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
foot tapper

Post by foot tapper »

Ooh, Goaty, I haven't tried that one! I shall give it a go.
Best regards, FT
coom80

Post by coom80 »

james_scott22 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:53 pm Am I alone in this? Struggle to find much fault to be honest (other than the scheduled charge bollocks). Went Bristol to Norwich and back this weekend, and I am really starting to trust the range prediction on these cars, unlike my Nissan leaf that constantly wanted to boastfully lie to me. Was genuinely on for close to 250miles on the way out on Friday night, only stopped to charge for 15 mins as my host didn't have a charge box, and granny cable wasn't going to get me back to charging station.
Nearly 8,000 miles in and still happy with the purchase. Better than my ICE VW and better than the wife’s Zoe. 250 average is about where I’m at also.
Skoda ENYAQ 150kW 80 Sportline 82kWh 5dr Auto
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Tow Bar Electrically Retractable

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post