‘Matrix LED’ rear vs. ‘Standard LED’ rear

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

RichR wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:02 am I wasn't going to order matrix headlights initially, but when I had to revise my model choice from 80 Loft to 80 Sportline to get HUD with minimal leather, I was pleasantly surprised that I'd ended up with them. Because I had a lot of packs on the Loft, changing to Sportline only increased the total by about £1000, and netted me around £2500 of options I didn't choose originally as not being essential, as many things are included in the higher base price.
Same reason we went Sportline, we got a load of upgrades cheaper than getting them separately. Also had the benefit of body coloured bumpers that the misses was adamant on.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ lucky lucky lucky !!!

The Sportline appeared on our company car list a month or so after I ordered my 80 Loft. :-( Seems like the best Enyaq option out there at the moment if your budget is around the £44k mark.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Mobeng

Post by Mobeng »

does anyone know what the variable functions are on the rear lights? ive checked through the infotainment system and theres no settings for them
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Mobeng wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:14 pm does anyone know what the variable functions are on the rear lights? ive checked through the infotainment system and theres no settings for them
Do you have the Matrix lights? The standard lights (like the ones at the start of this thread) don’t have any interesting variations.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Mobeng

Post by Mobeng »

i believe i have the matrix ones, they come standard on the sportline as far as i know.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Correct, Sportline has matrix headlights and fancy LED rear lights as standard.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Mobeng

Post by Mobeng »

RichR wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:51 pm Correct, Sportline has matrix headlights and fancy LED rear lights as standard.
whats the difference between these and standard? i read theirs 3 different modes but cant see any settings anywhere for them
RichR

Post by RichR »

I don’t have my Enyaq yet, but you’ll find several videos on YouTube showing the different features of the full led rear lights and matrix headlights.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

I have the full LED rear lights too.

They do a little party piece on unlocking the car.

I have seen some videos that you can change them to a few variations.

But there doesn’t seem to be any options, in the settings to change them.

Maybe the options are only on mainland Europe cars.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
Mobeng

Post by Mobeng »

thanks guys, ill keep digging.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views