60 Loft - Mirro Tilt on Reverse

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

So this was an a disappointment with our Karoq after being told it would.

Does the Enyaq in bogo standard spec have this function or do you again need to have electric memory seats even after coding with VCDS ?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! πŸ˜ƒ

Might work for a well know charging company πŸ˜‰

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‚

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I don't think it has a auto tilt function at all. I guess Skoda presume the revering camera(s) cover this.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Oh it's a function in other VAG cars and BMW in most it cab also be coded through VCDS to function I done this on the Karoq but due to not having memory seats a module that's needed is missing.

If you stuck the mirror adjust dual to the passenger mirror when revers was engaged the mirror would tilt down to give a better view of the wheels & pavement.

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‚
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ to be honest, I prefer to take control of downward mirror adjustment myself- I had this function in a hire car once and as soon as I went into reverse, the mirrors dipped, even if I didn’t want them too. Very annoying and actually dangerous when you don’t want them to dip !!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

I personally like the function of when in reverse it dips to a certain degree so as I can see the pavement and wheel. Plus stops my partner destroying the wheels our karoq foes not have one undamaged wheel anymore.

RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes the Enyaq stores a dipped passenger mirror position when in reverse gear. You do need electric seats for the functionality though. The manual tells you how to store the position.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

RichR wrote: ↑Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:52 pm Yes the Enyaq stores a dipped passenger mirror position when in reverse gear. You do need electric seats for the functionality though. The manual tells you how to store the position.
I was hoping the seats weren't required but oh well I'll just need to try teach my partner to park or we'll drive to be honest!!

Thanks for the answer.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post