Boot liner

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
EdH

Post by EdH »

5FB80F37-95B6-4DB0-9669-7490E34B7CE5.jpeg

Hi,
Has anyone managed to get hold of a boot liner/tray that fits the ‘variable boot floor’? All the official and aftermarket ones I can find are only for the ‘base boot floor’
Not actually sue what I have or what I need?!
Cheers

Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

There are two types for the Enyaq, you will find them both here is www.skodapartsdirect.co.uk
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

I bought and returned the cheaper one (for the non basic floor) as it is a tray type and did not like that the front edge is raised as well. Looked stupid imho. The other might be a better fit, looks quite thick and heavy though. Not sure if it is the best when lifting up the floor to reach for the cable.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

That's helpful. The configurator had both options when I ordered, but both using the same photo.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Ordered my Enyaq with the raised floor option in July. At that time the configurator would not allow inclusion of a boot liner without deleting the raised floor option, which I need. Still confused having looked at Skoda parts if there is actually a liner for the variable floor. Will await delivery and use my old Tiguan boot liner temporarily. Perhaps anyone could advise the relevant part number or aftermarket option if they have actually fitted a boot liner to a variable boot floor!

Many thanks.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
tomm636

Post by tomm636 »

EdH wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:00 pm 5FB80F37-95B6-4DB0-9669-7490E34B7CE5.jpeg

Hi,
Has anyone managed to get hold of a boot liner/tray that fits the ‘variable boot floor’? All the official and aftermarket ones I can find are only for the ‘base boot floor’
Not actually sue what I have or what I need?!
Cheers
Hi,

We ordered this one: https://www.bootsliners.co.uk/BOOT-LINE ... ENYAQ.html

It is good quality for the price, they were out of stock when I ordered but they sent it out Next day as soon as it was in stock (5 days from initial order to delivery). They have an option for upper or lower boot floor, we ordered lower as we didn't order the transport package.
Enyaq iV 80 Suite, Quartz Grey, 125 kW DC charging, 20" Vega wheels, Assisted drive pack, Heat pump, Climate pack, Convenience pack, Drive sport pack, Electric Towbar, Family pack plus, Infotainment pack plus, Built Sep 2021
EdH

Post by EdH »

Thanks everyone for responses. I’ll take a look at the configuration again to see if anything’s changed. The aftermarket one looks great though!
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Contacted Bootliners - thanks for the link - they advised to order an upper liner for the adjustable boot floor and a lower liner for a fixed boot floor. Have ordered an upper liner as my Enyaq, when delivered, has an adjustable boot floor.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

Just got my boot liner for Bootliners in Nottingham.

Will do the job nicely for £37.50 delivered.

Thanks for the recommendation tomm636
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
Sandweiler EV

Post by Sandweiler EV »

Hi,

I am completely new to the forum so please excuse my asking any stupid questions. I would like a full boot liner for My Enyaq 80 as opposed to a rubberised boot tray which is what seems to be provided by the supplier https://www.bootsliners.co.uk/ I have a dog that sheds a lot of hair so I would like the sides of the boot protected as well as the floor. The boot floor in my Enyaq has three positions, the top one of which gives a "flat" floor when the back seats are down. The 2nd position gives a slight step with the seats down and the third position with the polystyrene storage tray removed, gives a much bigger step.

My wife bought a fabric bootliner from https://www.premierproductsltd.co.uk/ for her BMW X3 which is fantastic, but they do not list anything for the Enyaq. It has had heavy use for 5 years and still looks in great condition. When I contacted them they said that if anyone living in the Mansfield area (Nottinghamshire) who had an Enyaq contacted them and offered to take the car to them, they'd measure it up for the full bootliner.

So I suppose my questions are:

1. Does anyone know of someone supplying a bootliner that protects the sides of the boot and the backs of the rear seats?
2. If not, would anyone living in the Mansfield area be willing to contact Premier Products Ltd and arrange to have their vehicle used as a template for the full boot liner?

Many thanks,

Sandweiler EV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post