Just Ordered Sportline 80x

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

Goaty wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:40 pm 125 kW charging…. Or is that Standard on the 80x?
Thats more or less standard now anyway. They've recently made 100kw and 125kw charging a mandatory option.

Charles

Post by Charles »

I've had my SportsLine for 10 days now. One extra I ordered was roof bars (for carrying long things like a ladder) They come with a rubber strip to insert into the bars. has anyone managed this? What sort of lubricant is best?
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

Charles wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:59 pm I've had my SportsLine for 10 days now. One extra I ordered was roof bars (for carrying long things like a ladder) They come with a rubber strip to insert into the bars. has anyone managed this? What sort of lubricant is best?
I take it you mean a rubber strip that goes along the top of the bar. I had this with my set of Thule aerobars. I tried pushing it down from one end and it was a nightmare. In the end i figured out you can just line the rubber up and push it in place and it took 10 mins to do both.
It might be the same on the skoda set.
majo72

Post by majo72 »

Hi!
Exciting to hear someone that went from Kodiaq to Enyaq 80x!
I am in the same thoughts. Today I have the Kodiaq 180TSI. Really love it. Basically it has no flaws, except for the fact it's no electric car...
The off-road button has been used frequently on slippery roads and downhills, the ground clearance is more than enough even if I drive on really bad roads, both muddy in the summer and un-plowed Swedish snowy roads to my favorite fishing lakes.
If we sell the Kodiaq now, with 35000km and soon to be 3 years old, we would get the same money as it costed new. And the Enyaq 80x is a real pleasure to drive, even if it's not as SUV'vy as the Kodiaq.
My main concern is the ground clearance. Despite the spec's saying that both the Kodiaq and Enyac shares the same measurements there, take or give a centimeter, it surely does not look like it. I have never hit the ground with the Kodiaq. When looking under the Enyaq ( iV80 and Sportline seems to be almost exactly the same hight) the Enyaq looks far lower than the Enyaq. And how would the Enyaq act when one or two wheels loose grip? The Kodiaq has got the off-road button that fix this good enough. Does Enyaq have this feature? It would be really great to have someone owning both cars putting a light on this. Well , you haven’t got it yet, but at least you came to a conclusion?
The Sportline would cost the same as the iV80x with enough extras, but with the more comfortable seats and alcantara, but it seems to be slightly lower according to specs. Is the Enyaq not enough SUV for me I wonder?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post