Just Ordered Sportline 80x

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Hi All,

Just popped down to my dealer this morning and ordered an 80x Sportline in Raceblue , went a bit mad and ticked most of the boxes.

Spec is:

21" wheels
Comfort Seat Package Plus
Climate Package Plus
Convenience Package Plus
Transport Package
Light and View Package Plus
Drive Sport Package Plus
Assisted Drive Package Plus
Parking Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Family Package Basic
Rear side airbags
Panoramic sunroof
Auto Tow bar

Our Kodiaq and the Superb 280 L&K estate were good specs and there were quite a few things I liked, we are trading in our Kodiaq as the Part Ex value was crazy , was debating our right purchase vs PCP but as Electric is evolving quickly I didn't want to risk it with Solid state batteries being talked up.

Really impressed with the car on the test drive, electric takes a bit of getting used too but it's really nice and quiet. Look forward to getting it, probably 4 months out according to the lady as the 80x appears to have shorter build times

Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

That's gonna be a beast of a motor, love it . When you get it will you put a couple of pics up on the forum, we can all get jealous 😉
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
RichR

Post by RichR »

Are there any option packs you didn't choose? :D

Should be good. I'm looking forward to my Sportline 80, I'm not expecting it before January at least.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Indeed - the most expensive Skoda in existence :-)

Nice spec 👍

Might be worth double checking that you’re going to actually get the Traffic Jam Assist function (i.e. where it will drive the car forwards and stop again all by itself, in jams).

Many of us - myself included just today - have been advised that due to semiconductor shortages, TJA is being removed.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

What a pity - without it travel Assist, which I use almost on every trip, is incomplete.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Wow, great spec and you got the fastest colour too ;)

Apologies if its rude to ask but ill be rude anyway - Where you able to negotiate a decent discount given the long long list of extras?.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Deleted User 474

Thanks all for the kind words, I tried the normal sites i.e. Carwow etc and they appear to only be doing discounts on PCP (750), tried a few dealers and zero discounts. Did get a good Part Ex though on our Kodiaq so was happy with this.

Think this is down to A) Electric cars being in demand plus they want to keep the value up B) Chip shortage has meant there isn't much stock around.

Before looking at the Enyaq I was looking at a Land Rover Velar Hybrid, really nice spec but around 15K plus you still have a petrol engine, the hybrid part was mild and it just seemed like a stop gap. Also looked at the Audi and VW which seemed a bit blah with the Audi overpriced.

The Enyaq is pretty unique in the electric market, even with all the options it's a good price for a larger EV. Look at the Tesla or Merc SUVs

I pretty much ticked every option I thought we have either had on our other cars or would like, financially we are in a fairly good position so thought I would just go for it.

Really looked forward to getting it but realise from all the great comments on here it's going to be a long way away
Deleted User 474

RichR wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:01 pm Are there any option packs you didn't choose? :D

Should be good. I'm looking forward to my Sportline 80, I'm not expecting it before January at least.
Think the bag for the charging cable :lol:
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

sw1000 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:38 pm
RichR wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:01 pm Are there any option packs you didn't choose? :D

125 kW charging…. Or is that Standard on the 80x?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Deleted User 474

Goaty wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:40 pm
sw1000 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:38 pm

125 kW charging…. Or is that Standard on the 80x?
This is standard,

I think today was one of the easiest days a sales person has had. I had already done loads of research so knew exactly what I wanted. The hardest bit was them putting the order through their system

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post