Ridiculous waiting times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

It does mean that there's a clear difference between a loaded Enyaq and a base model Y, cost wise. Which helps with decision making!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

RichR

Post by RichR »

I ruled the Model Y out based on its boot dimensions (narrow and sloping so not high enough for dog crates) as well as being out of my budget.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Luisk73

Post by Luisk73 »

Combination of ridiculous waiting times and lack of information and professionalism from dealership I expect hundreds of cancellations. Not mentioning issues with software and online service. What a disaster!
Enyaq 60 loft. Company car. basic model, No options added. Ordered week 48. Estimated production week 33. Delivered 21st September. £50 in Octopus with the referral below
https://share.octopus.energy/blond-zebra-242
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Luisk73 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:46 pm Combination of ridiculous waiting times and lack of information and professionalism from dealership I expect hundreds of cancellations. Not mentioning issues with software and online service. What a disaster!
Hmm not sure your experience with one dealership should be taken as the entire Skoda Enyaq roll-out being disastrous. That's certainly not my or many other people's experience on this forum. If one dealership has given you duff advice then call them out here by all means but..disaster? No I don't think so
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
Luisk73

Post by Luisk73 »

Beninscotland wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:47 pm
Luisk73 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:46 pm Combination of ridiculous waiting times and lack of information and professionalism from dealership I expect hundreds of cancellations. Not mentioning issues with software and online service. What a disaster!
Hmm not sure your experience with one dealership should be taken as the entire Skoda Enyaq roll-out being disastrous. That's certainly not my or many other people's experience on this forum. If one dealership has given you duff advice then call them out here by all means but..disaster? No I don't think so
You are right
Enyaq 60 loft. Company car. basic model, No options added. Ordered week 48. Estimated production week 33. Delivered 21st September. £50 in Octopus with the referral below
RichR

Post by RichR »

Agreed - I can't fault the service I got from the dealership I used. Very helpful and knowledgeable when I initially visited, had a very useful test drive (mix of town, rural, dual carriageway and busy shopping centre roads), no hard sell on options, got my order correct, weekly updates by email after that, phone calls when it left the factory and arrived in UK, then very good handover process including checking everything I expected was on the car (ie options), sat in the car with me and went through the features and set my Skoda account and the app to connect to the car from my phone. Car was charged to 80% too. Since collection I have had more communication to check I was still happy with things. My car took 14 weeks from order to collection, which is more than some, but less than others. Given the wait times on some other makes I'm more than impressed with Skoda. I wasn't expecting to get the car until early next year.

Sometimes choosing where to buy from is as important as what to buy.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Luisk73

Post by Luisk73 »

Current lead delivery times is.... 52 weeks! Congratulations to Skoda for taking longer. You are managing shortage very well.
A new Enyaq coupe? wow! I'm sure you can do it even longer than 52.
keep going!
if you as customer has a full year ahead for waiting, this is your car.
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

🥱
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
Luisk73

Post by Luisk73 »

Beninscotland wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:58 pm🥱
Completely agree with you... is so boring to wait.
Now dealerships are stating 14 months for new orders. 14 MONTHS!!!!!!!!
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Wow, personally wouldn't bother. Remember you are the customer and they need your money, not the other way round.

Just on the dealer part, mine (Marshalls Newbury) have been awful, zero Comms unless I chase. Same experience when I took my existing cars in for services .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post