Dashcam

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
NDT-inspector

Post by NDT-inspector »

Hello, just had my Enyaq for a couple of weeks and very pleased :D

I am now looking for a discreet Dashcam front and rear and would like the opinion of other group members!

Maybe looking at Blackvue or Thinkware?

Also, slightly worried about some other posts about Dashcams and EVs, regarding power drain and deep sleep mode? Anyone has experienced problems? Or maybe gone for a extra power pack?

Probably looking at a professional install but would this affect the warranty for the car?

Looking forward to the group’s views

metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

The guy that installed an Autowatch Ghost for me fits Blackvue cameras with extended battery packs.

Chris Preston - Veil Tuning 07956 135770. He's based in Northampton but does do mobile visits.

He's great value and extremely competent at what he does. I know dozens of other happy customers.

I wouldn't personally have a dash cam as I wouldn't want to incriminate myself ;)
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

I fit Viofo A29 front and rear dashcams to all my vehicles. Excellent video quality with superb nightime/low light vision. Compact, hardly noticeable from outside, fits snuggly against interior mirror and quickly removable if you need to. Also with WiFi link to your phone app.

I would always advise an extra power pack if you want it powered up 24/7.

Its worth a look.

https://viofouk.co.uk/products/a129-pro ... front-rear

Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post