Adding ACC to the car...

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
OlivierW11

Post by OlivierW11 »

Hi all,

I bought my car from stock and therefore it's missing some options i would have definitely picked up, had i had the patience to wait for a new builld....

I noticed this morning that Acitive Cruise Control was actually showing on the screen but saying it wasn't currently available....

I am thinking that if it is there, more than likely it would be a software change/ugprade to unlock it....

Has anyone got any view/intel on this?

Thanks and regards

Olivier
current: Kodiaq 1.4tsi 1st Edition
Next (as of 31/09/21) Carmin Elektra - Enyaq 80 Sportliine, 21 inch wheels, Red....

RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes, VW have announced that there are some features on MEB platform vehicles (ID.3, ID.4, Enyaq, Q4 etron, Born etc), that can be enabled by dealers after production. Not everything obviously, as there might be sensors missing for example, but certainly ACC seems very likely as you've already got the camera and radar for other functions.

When these things will be available we don't know yet though. So far dealers in some countries have been able to enable 100/125kW charging for a fee, so the process has started. But remember that the Enyaq isn't yet a year old, so I think the current focus is on getting new cars out to people and ironing out the expected bugs in the system first.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Hillocklane

Post by Hillocklane »

OlivierW11 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:07 pm Hi all,

I bought my car from stock and therefore it's missing some options i would have definitely picked up, had i had the patience to wait for a new builld....

I noticed this morning that Acitive Cruise Control was actually showing on the screen but saying it wasn't currently available....

I am thinking that if it is there, more than likely it would be a software change/ugprade to unlock it....

Has anyone got any view/intel on this?

Thanks and regards

Olivier

In case you're basing the 'not having it' on the message, and not a spec sheet, just to check the obvious... it shows a message like this if you're activating via the steering wheel button but haven't turned the system on via the stalk under the indicator.
Paulj1

Post by Paulj1 »

Yes I would pay a dealer for this….. it’s frustrating as all the components are there !

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post