Panoramic Sunroof Question...

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
nyeweb

Post by nyeweb »

I've got a very specific question about the optional Panoramic Sunroof... Don't know if anyone here will be able to answer it!

We had a test-drive in a Mercedes GLB (before my wife decided she was happy to go electric!) which had a Pano Sunroof. My 3-year-old loved it ("I can see the sky through then roof window Daddy!").

In the GLB, the 'roof window' extended over the rear seats, but in the Enyaq it doesn't seem quite so long. Would a child in a rear-facing child seat in the back actually be able to see out of the Enyaq's sunroof if they looked up?

Thanks in advance!

Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, but I think this picture gives a pretty clear idea.

If in a back-facing seat, I don't think they will be able to see out of it.

skoda-enyaq-iv-review-5-dad489.jpg

Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Remember that the Enyaq’s roof opens, so there has to be enough solid roof for the glass panel to slide into. This limits how far back it can go (as much as structural member position and so on).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

My kids love the sunroof whilst sat in the back They like it open too.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

RichR wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:05 pm Remember that the Enyaq’s roof opens, so there has to be enough solid roof for the glass panel to slide into. This limits how far back it can go (as much as structural member position and so on).
Really?, the front section of mine sits above the roof when open so not sure why it's so small compared to the pan roof on our Karoq.
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post