Kessy and memory seats not working

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RobinMW

Post by RobinMW »

We got our Enyaq 80x sportline 2 weeks ago and love the car! But i've found one annoyance i would like to pick your brains about. We have memory seats in the car and when unlocking the car with the button on the carkey the seats adjust to the last seating position used with that key, as expected. BUT when using KESSY to unlock the car the seats don't adjust... Seems weird as it has worked fine with older cars ive had.

I've talked to my dealer who is going to look into it. But out of curiosity I thought I would ask here aswell. Has anyone else noticed/experienced this?
Skoda Enyaq 80x Sportline Quartz Grey

RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes, others have reported this. It seems the seat memory only works with the buttons on the remotes, not the keyless functionality. I would expect this might be fixed in a future software update. However - the manual doesn't mention any integration of seat memory with the keyfobs at all, only the buttons on the seats.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

I get this once in a while in our Kodiaq. Just have to reteach the positions and it works again for 6 months or so.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
RobinMW

Post by RobinMW »

RichR wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:29 am Yes, others have reported this. It seems the seat memory only works with the buttons on the remotes, not the keyless functionality. I would expect this might be fixed in a future software update. However - the manual doesn't mention any integration of seat memory with the keyfobs at all, only the buttons on the seats.
Okay good to know, thank you. Yes, I hope it will be addressed down the line via software. It kind of makes the keyless functionality redundant to us and seems like a strange oversight..
Skoda Enyaq 80x Sportline Quartz Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post