Winter Tyres

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Thanks for the link Miket, all very interesting
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Does The ID4 & Enyaq share same hub/Offset/PCD ?

Just noticed the "life" spec ID4 has steelies, wonderimg if they are interchangeable with the enyaq in terms of Wintrrwheel swap. Should work out cheaper than a set of allows and tires.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

BioHzrd wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:49 pm Does The ID4 & Enyaq share same hub/Offset/PCD ?

Just noticed the "life" spec ID4 has steelies, wonderimg if they are interchangeable with the enyaq in terms of Wintrrwheel swap. Should work out cheaper than a set of allows and tires.
Yes they would have the same offset. Its the same platform, so they would share the braking components, so they would be interchangea
Using the id4 steels would be cheaper than buying another set of alloys. So it would be an option.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Will call VW dealer in time and get a quote for a set with winters.

Online you can get a set of Black Steels & Continental WinterContact TS in 18" for £817 delivered for a set of 4

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
uhhu

Post by uhhu »

BioHzrd wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:02 am Will call VW dealer in time and get a quote for a set with winters.

Online you can get a set of Black Steels & Continental WinterContact TS in 18" for £817 delivered for a set of 4
This is cheaper than four winter tyres to the current 20" wheels I've got. Can you share a link to the site?
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

18" Set Choose Your Tyres https://www.mytyres.co.uk/cw/tyre-selec ... Type=steel

19" Set Choose Your Tyres https://www.mytyres.co.uk/cw/tyre-selec ... Type=steel

You will need to verify the wheel information is correct for the Enyaq though!!

Helijock

Post by Helijock »

IMG_20220113_111945.jpg

I have just fitted my winter wheels fitted with Pirelli Scorpian winter tyres. Bought the set from MyTyres and shipped from Germany.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Helijock wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:08 pm IMG_20220113_111945.jpg

I have just fitted my winter wheels fitted with Pirelli Scorpian winter tyres. Bought the set from MyTyres and shipped from Germany.
How much did it set you back & how long was delivery ?

Helijock

Post by Helijock »

£1377. They took about 3 weeks, most of which was in the UK waiting for clearance. £400 cheaper than Skoda quoted.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
citylearn

Post by citylearn »

Hi all
My 2021 iv80 came with Hankook Ventus SI 19" tyres and these are now in my garage as I've just replaced with Pirelli Scorpion tyres which I much prefer. When I change back to summer's in March 24 I'd prefer to fit new Pirellis or similar, but ones taken off have done less than 25k miles and have tread depths of 4 mm on rears and just over 5mm on fronts. No other damage. Anyone interested in buying the originals? Can be taken off wheels and made available now. Wakefield location and open to reasonable offers
Had the Enyaq for over a year. iV80 Suite, Quartz Grey, 19” Regulus, 125kW, Electric Tow Bar, Climate, Light & View, Heat Pump, Convenience Package +, Asst Drive +, Comfort Seat Basic, Tethered Zappi for solar panels.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post