Finally got it and a few tips

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Nick481

Post by Nick481 »

Hi all,

Finally got the Enyaq on Monday after a 6 month wait. Not driven it much yet but spent ages looking through the infotainment. There were a few things that had me baffled so I thought I'd share my solutions in case anyone else had the same issues.

1. If the charge cable won't come out lock the car and unlock it again.
2. The off button of the radio is the off button just to the left under the screen. It sort of just mutes it rather than turns it off.
3. If the inside light is on in the car after you lock it, press lock again to turn them off.
4. To unlock the doors for your passengers press the padlock button in the row of buttons under the screen. Spent first few drives reaching over for the handle!
5. You can make it so unlocking the car with the key unlocks all the doors rather than just the drivers door if you search through the settings.
6. You can turn the inside lights on by just tapping them and then tapping them again to turn them off.

Please share any other tips you have.

Thanks

Nick
I got the Enyaq 60 in default blue with the only upgrade, a tow bar for the bike rack.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Thanks - have you tried pressing and holding down the unlock button (on the key fob) to see if all the windows go down at the same time? If it does this, then possibly pressing and holding down the ‘lock’ button sends them back up again.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
KrisN

Post by KrisN »

Re. Number 2 - hold that button down for a couple of seconds and it turns the infotainment system off, leaving you with a choice of clock faces, swipe to select the one you like best
Nick481

Post by Nick481 »

Thanks, will try those. My wife was asking if you could turn the screen off and I didn't think you could so she'll be pleased with that one.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post