Charging help needed

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Yes there is if you want to set the car to charge at 1.8 kw/h. It was not what the user was complaining about. Failure to start of scheduled charging or intermittent trickle charging was his problem.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

Marcus’s car

Post by Marcus’s car »

Hi all
Much like the above I’m also struggling to get more than 1.5kw from my zappi charger, my partners Bmw charges fine and the enyaq charges fine elsewhere, very odd!
Appalling response from skoda, but I am wondering if a firmware update might help for the zappi, has anyone tried this?
Marcus
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Marcus’s car wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:35 pm Hi all
Much like the above I’m also struggling to get more than 1.5kw from my zappi charger, my partners Bmw charges fine and the enyaq charges fine elsewhere, very odd!
Appalling response from skoda, but I am wondering if a firmware update might help for the zappi, has anyone tried this?
Marcus
Are you trying to schedule your Enyaq charge using the myenergi app or Skoda?
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
RockyDog

Post by RockyDog »

So I ve had an issue with the Zappi on my 80IV - when you connect it to the charger, unless the power is flowing (ie fast charge mode), I get a red light on the Zappi and the off peak scheduled charge (set on the Zappi as 0030 to 0430) does not work. I can override it to get it to charge but then have to press start charge on the my skoda app. Is there a simple way round this as do not seem to be able to overide the App which is less than helpful? Grateful for any words of wisdom.
Today's a gift, yesterday is history and tomorrow a mystery.

80 IV Suite, 125w, heatpump, convience pack, climate pack plus and drive sport basic

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post