Night time charging

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
jamest

Post by jamest »

There are some pictures in this thread of the suspension transport blocks still on the car:

viewtopic.php?p=3579#p3579

A hard ride and clunking sounds very much like what others have reported when these have been left in, so I'm very curious to find out if that's the issue for you as well.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.

Golfer118

Post by Golfer118 »

Fabulous thank you, all working now. See PM.
REDEnyaq

Post by REDEnyaq »

I have an Enyaq i80 and Zappi charger. I've had problems in recent past but seems to be mostly reliable now. I agree with all DazAutomatic says. I think he educated me via Zappi forum. I would add a couple of things. I find you have to unlock in the app even if you are still on the default. I have found you still have to set the battery minimum charge level below what the car actually is and the charge to level for me about 30% above where it starts, as that is what I get from 4 hours at 7kW. If I don't it will run on charging after the 04.30 slot.
Good luck.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post