MySkoda smart schedules error

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Currently the App is very limited in functionality - the Skoda Sales guy made a great point of telling me how he is able to lock and unlock his vehicle via the App, don’t know which Skoda he has, other than not an Enyaq. So it appears that older model Skoda’s have functions not yet available on the Enyaq App. I would certainly find it useful to check remotely that the car is locked.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

foot tapper

Post by foot tapper »

oceanexplorer wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:31 pm Hello all,

I recently received my new Enyaq and been having problems with slow charging when using the scheduled charging, which has been well covered in other threads and seems to be an issue across the board. One of the nice things with the charging schedules is that you could pre-heat the car before departure, now that I've lost that ability as I've reverted to having the wall charger schedule charging, I thought I'd set a schedule for the pre-heating/air-con in the MySkoda app. Unfortunately every time I try to ask access the relevant section I just get a failure message pop up (see attached image).

Is anyone else having the same issue?

I'm loving the car but the surrounding tech is feeling a little amateurish.

IMG_04172.PNG
Our experience is exactly the same as yours. We use iPhones.
With the car still connected to the wall charger, I use the "Air Conditioning (Beta)" tab to manually start the air con and seat heaters 30 mins before setting off. It has been really helpful in terms of preserving range when the weather is cold.
Skoda will no doubt issue a software update to fix this at some point next year.
Best regards, FT
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

I use the PodPoint app to schedule the charge and have set the AirCon timing in the infotainment settings. Seems to work fine.
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

FT - I find 5 mins of preheating is more than sufficient. (France 0c)
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post