MySkoda smart schedules error

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
oceanexplorer

Post by oceanexplorer »

Hello all,

I recently received my new Enyaq and been having problems with slow charging when using the scheduled charging, which has been well covered in other threads and seems to be an issue across the board. One of the nice things with the charging schedules is that you could pre-heat the car before departure, now that I've lost that ability as I've reverted to having the wall charger schedule charging, I thought I'd set a schedule for the pre-heating/air-con in the MySkoda app. Unfortunately every time I try to ask access the relevant section I just get a failure message pop up (see attached image).

Is anyone else having the same issue?

I'm loving the car but the surrounding tech is feeling a little amateurish.

IMG_04172.PNG

Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Evening,
I have had various issues with my iv60 mainly charging problems, but for the last two mornings I’ve experience another issue.
The vehicle has successfully charged overnight up to the 80%.
But when I’ve gone to get in the vehicle for work the smart schedule has started but on the vehicle it has gone to a red light near the charging cable and is using battery power to prewarm the vehicle and not electricity from being plugged in which it had been doing previously which meant the light was green on the vehicle.
Has anyone else experienced this.
My vehicle went into the dealership on Monday for a few fault finding issues and they apparently did an update and this has happened since this update, but from the info on the screen I cannot see any difference to the update info I have.
Any one else experienced this problem?
978A3C17-F008-4A22-9271-83B298D71CEB.jpeg

F7AB4512-17C7-4D18-9FBC-6B10220CBCC0.jpeg

34CACD2B-C26F-4D8F-A269-9510A3246D0A.jpeg

8936D79F-8A53-4256-B02D-2D76243F3C55.png

Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Interesting, I've just got my ENYAQ and its on 0795. I get the same error going into Smart Scheduling. It let me start to create one in the app but then failed.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Let's just accept that scheduled charging is currently buggy. Skoda will release a software update OTA to resolve it at some point, like VW have. Until then you need to remove any schedules from the car settings and use the schedules in your charger if it has that capability. If it doesn't then you're going to have to pay slightly more by charging it outside off-peak hours. It'll still be cheaper than petrol/diesel even at peak rates.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Skoda have confirmed OTA updates are coming in Q2 2022 along with the release of the Coupe. So better get used to it for a good few months.
mosub

Post by mosub »

Got to say that the MySKODA app has been consistently glitchy for me across all functions not just smart scheduling. I regularly see the 'Important Warning' screen seen in the images further up this thread. It's good to know that the OTA updates are at least in the pipeline.
iV60 Suite, Race Blue, various packs, 100kW charging, heat pump :) :) :)
orrery

Post by orrery »

My experience with Nissan on the Leaf is that the car is excellent, but their software and on-line service is dreadful. VW group are no different.

Car manufacturers simply can't get their heads round the need for resources necessary to make this work.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Iang

Post by Iang »

Basically the app is useless. It promises everything but delivers very little. BMW sorted this out 5 years ago. Should also have lock/unlock vehicle locator. Maybe if everyone emailed Skoda’s head office they might listen. Their new IT guy actually came from BMW.
By the way I really like the car other than the app and the terrible inbuilt mapping.
Hopefully there will be be an update very soon
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

It appears the app is developed in Android (version 5.0.2) and the IOS updates (4.4.0) follow later.
Android version is now stable and working well but suffering from the same server downtimes.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ In my experience, the BMW app was still shockingly bad as recently as late 2019; that’s when the 3 years of inclusive service I had expired and I didn’t bother renewing it for the two further years I had the car for.

My neighbour and I used to joke about it when we were both outside clearing ice off our windows at 7am - his BMW app was just as bad and neither of us could remotely heat or cool our cars, even though the feature was present.

(First World problems, eh?!)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post