Software Update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

Just a quick question to all you existing owners I have a VW ID3 but picking up the Enyaq tomorrow I have had 3 over the air updates since August do Skoda do the same thing?
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Not Yet, but the software for the hardware is the same as the ID.3 and ID.4.
We did get the tiny preparation update but that does not change the software version.
German rumours say updates will start in the spring.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

ID.5 Software 3.0

Source: https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/ ... d-software

"Updated software
The car debuts VW ID software version 3.0, which the automaker says improves functions such as voice control. The ID5 can respond to voice commands within 7 seconds, VW says.
The software will also activate more capability in semi-autonomous driving functions, for example, automatic lane changing after turn signals are deployed, provided it is safe to do so.
Optional Park Assist Plus with memory function will automatically park the car in a saved position such as leaving room on one side of a driveway.
The 3.0 version of the ID software also enables car-to-car communication with other VW Group vehicles equipped with the same software, allowing them to warn of dangers ahead.
VW ID customers are currently using software 2.3, according to reports from owner forums. All compatible ID cars will be upgraded to software 3.0.

In addition to VW's ID4, possible competitors for the ID5 include the Ford Mustang Mach E, lower-priced versions of the Tesla Model Y, as well as new full-electric crossovers from Hyundai Group, the Ioniq 5 and Kia EV6.
There are several mainstream coupe-styled SUVs on the market, including the Renault Arkana and Toyota CH-R"
Last edited by Perchede on Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Ah - the "Park Assist Plus" that was advertised before launch makes an appearance at last. Wonder whether it can work on cars produced before this update, or whether it requires extra sensors?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I don't know what type of sensors are needed but the door mirrors seem to have something underneath as well as the all round camera.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Isn't that puddle light projector?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

RichR wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:47 am Ah - the "Park Assist Plus" that was advertised before launch makes an appearance at last. Wonder whether it can work on cars produced before this update, or whether it requires extra sensors?
Good question. I've taken a gamble that it needs the extra cameras from the Parking Package Plus, but I may be wrong...
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post