Door Unlocking

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

I have finally picked my car up however I cant find a setting to change the door unlocking, when I press the key it only unlocks the drivers door and for the life of me i cant find a setting to change it

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Press twice to unlock all doors.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Page 36 in the manual. You can set it to unlock just the driver's door, the driver and rear door on the same side, or all doors.

I'd post the instructions but can't type the symbols for the menus ;) But it's under Outside and the Central Locking.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

37D205AF-77D2-4B3B-835C-CDC3D01A6C94.jpeg

Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
RichR

Post by RichR »

Thanks Wotters - fiddly doing that from my phone ;)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Archer17

Post by Archer17 »

Thanks from me too. Being going around in circles trying to find the settings to change.
Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline collected 29/09/21. Quartz grey metallic, Pan roof, tow bar, 125 charging, Comfort seat, Drive Sport+, Climate pack+, Assisted Drive, Parking, Light and View and Convenience pack.
RichR

Post by RichR »

The manual would be the first place I looked for this sort of thing to be honest...
Archer17

Post by Archer17 »

To be fair, even with the instructions above which are clear and simple, I still struggled until I realised the sweeping the screen to the side brought up more panels.

Sometimes you cannot see the obvious even when it’s right in front of you. That was me today!
Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline collected 29/09/21. Quartz grey metallic, Pan roof, tow bar, 125 charging, Comfort seat, Drive Sport+, Climate pack+, Assisted Drive, Parking, Light and View and Convenience pack.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Archer17 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:00 pm To be fair, even with the instructions above which are clear and simple, I still struggled until I realised the sweeping the screen to the side brought up more panels.

Sometimes you cannot see the obvious even when it’s right in front of you. That was me today!
That part is well hidden. Look for a row of little dots at the bottom of the screen to indicate there are more pages. I work in software development so know all the tricks and still struggled to spot that one! Should be some arrows on the edge of the screen to allow you to press as well as swipe.

Also did you know you can gesture the swipe instead of touching the screen? Try swiping with your hand just in front of the screen 8-)
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

Many thanks for that just been out to look at it and there it was looking right at me 😳🙄
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post