First 200 Miles

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

Has anyone seen any reports of any issues with the MEB platform cars (ID.3, ID.4, ID.6, Enyaq, Q4 and Born) that are mechanical or related to the drivetrain electronics? Really it seems to be mainly software niggles with non-critical systems that don’t stop the car from getting from A to B safely. And being software it’s most probably fixable far more easily than say a recall for a design fault in something like a brake calliper.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

I haven't read anything about any "mechanical" failures on the MEB platform.

I know of one eTron i done a did an install for farmer picked it up the day before i done the install while i was on site his wife took it out just as i arrived 45 mins later he came round to inform me it had broken down.....main drive motor had exploded :o
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

The only thing I have seen published is in this link

https://insideevs.com/news/527874/volks ... -charging/
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
dben

Post by dben »

With our home charger install outstanding, we've relied on keeping going with public charge points, some of which are free via Chargeplace Scotland.

After two weeks ownership, we've has some issues getting cables to connect and chargers to work. Learning experience!

The 22kW charger we used seemed particularly slow, but although few within reasonable travel distance, the 50kW DC units are more like the real deal.
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

dben wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:11 pm With our home charger install outstanding, we've relied on keeping going with public charge points, some of which are free via Chargeplace Scotland.

After two weeks ownership, we've has some issues getting cables to connect and chargers to work. Learning experience!

The 22kW charger we used seemed particularly slow, but although few within reasonable travel distance, the 50kW DC units are more like the real deal.
Was that a 22Kw A/C if it was the car will only charge at 11Kw
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
dben

Post by dben »

Yes, now realise that this type of charger not much better than home unit. First use was two and half hours and added 40 odd miles to range.
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

I charge at 26mph on my home pod point and at the weekend I used a 50kw charger than was running at 125 miles per hour for a short period.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post