First 200 Miles

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

Collected the car yesterday and have just completed the first 200 miles the car was charged to 100% and I still have 127 miles of range very impressive, the mileage was done on a mixture of A and B roads with an average speed of 42mph air con on and temp set at 21.5c 3.8 miles per KWH outside temp was 10-13c. 👍
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

From your list of options no heat pump ?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

Nope not a heat pump in sight 😳
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

The strange thing is that even though it’s a bigger car it is more economical that my ID 3 was
RichR

Post by RichR »

I think the Enyaq’s efficiency surprised a few reviewers (certainly Bjørn Nyland). Probably in part down to it’s aerodynamics. Drag coefficient is 0.25, which is better than a lot of 1990s/2000s sports cars and extremely good for a massive SUV.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

Topping it up now ready for the return journey

E92ABC52-635A-48DA-AE28-B9E639DC117C.png

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Im glad to see some one not moaning about millage for once ! Everyone seems to have these high expectations of getting the magical WLTP figure every time ! its more than just driving style that effects the millage at the end of the day.

Im looking forward to getting my hands on my 60 hopefully in time for Christmas !
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

Yep I’m with you on that I was sick of people moaning on the VW forum, how I see it is really simple is the car fit for purpose? If yes then just enjoy it if not stick with a petrol or diesel car.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Like people complaining it doesn’t preheat the battery before charging, so you get reduced rate if it’s cold. Do what? It takes a bit longer, but so would someone having an accident ahead and the traffic slowing down. Just have a cup of tea and relax a bit whilst it charges.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I’m nearly up to 1000 miles now - and no technical gripes whatsoever 👍

Not wanting to dismiss the issues that others have had - I know this can be very frustrating when you can’t get to the bottom of things - but it does look like the most recent hardware coming out the factory, is robust and reliable.

I have absolutely zero regrets going from a decent BMW to the Enyaq. Still slight ‘worry’ regarding the availability of public chargers, but listening to Bo Jo just now, I believe this will absolutely improve.

100% Enyaq convert here 👍👍👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post