Anyone drive a second car that's non electric?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

knobblycats wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:38 am After driving the Enyaq, I've come to dislike driving my VW Golf. So much so, I'm looking to switch it out for an older generation Nissan Leaf as a second car.

The road to our house floods quite often so having a Nissan Leaf that has a wading depth of up to 700mm is quite attractive!
That’s Land Rover territory, very impressive.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

coom80

Post by coom80 »

After having a Renault Zoe (2 of as of the start of the year) since 2017 we decided to switch out our Diesel VW camper for the Enyaq (plus towbar and trailer and inflatable tent) this summer. Sooooooo different driving vs. the VW. Even a big difference between the Enyaq and the Zoe. Love the way the Enyaq in D will coast then brake automatically as you come to a junction. Never use B mode now, unlike in the Zoe. It has no sense of location and will not slow down in D - coasts for miles. Brown trouser time when you get to the junction and remember you need to brake! So I drive the Zoe in B which is different again.
Really like the Zoe - better than the VW to drive all day long. For a little nipper, it’s a perfect drive. But much prefer the Enyaq.
Skoda ENYAQ 150kW 80 Sportline 82kWh 5dr Auto
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Tow Bar Electrically Retractable
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Lol I don't think I have ever driven a Merc come to think of it. That handbrake system sounds pretty eccentric. I know the Honda CRV (at least the version I drove) has a foot activated 'hand' brake but it is deactivated using the same pedal.
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post