Graphite Grey

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bobs

Post by Bobs »

Has anyone noticed Quartz grey not being on the online Enyaq brochure.. just noticed the Graphite grey option.
IV 60 Suite, Grey, rear cam, heated seats, ordered 28/07, build week 41 and tethered pod point.

Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

Yes I noticed that yesterday as well, and shows up at zero cost on the configurator, though priced as per other metallic paints in the brochure price list.
Also noticed the wheel options are much reduced in the configurator with only one of each size now showing when I spec’d a iV60
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Interesting development - ordered mine back in July in Quartz Grey, and the last update was it was awaiting shipping from Emden. Assume will get the colour I ordered. Interesting that Graphite Grey appears a no cost option, Skoda seem a little “old school” in offering a single solid colour no cost option up till now for the Enyaq. The competitors that I have test driven, Tesla, Kia and Hyundai all offer a metallic paint as a no cost option, albeit each just offers a single choice.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Bobs

Post by Bobs »

Yes indeed my thoughts too. My car was ordered in July in Quartz grey, my car is due for collection next weekend so I’ll be interested to see which colour I get.
IV 60 Suite, Grey, rear cam, heated seats, ordered 28/07, build week 41 and tethered pod point.
Caman24

Post by Caman24 »

I ordered the Quartz Grey at the end of July and noticed this on the UK configurator. No confirmed build week for me yet was meant to be wk42.

The graphite grey seems more of a grey colour than quartz grey which is more bluey greeny Grey.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Here's a Video of an Enyaq in graphite grey for people considering it, as there aren't many pictures of it out yet. I had been considering getting it, but went with brilliant silver in the end.

IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
DurhamKH25

Post by DurhamKH25 »

I ordered a quartz grey iv60 loft with proteus alloy wheels back in Aug 2021.. I have been informed it’s arriving in the next week or two but have no idea whether I’ll get the colour or wheels I ordered given the change to the spec.. I’d be happy with the new graphic grey but not current 19” wheel option.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Hmm odered Graphite gray on a sportline 2 weeks ago, it'll be interesting to see what the dealer has to say .. nothing much I'm guessing
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

I chose Quartz Grey on the configurator in late November, but it got replaced on the order with Graphite Grey, and shortly after on the configurator.
Also metallic, and the same price. I'm guessing Graphite Grey is the new Quartz Grey
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

So my Quartz Grey 80 is now a coveted limited edition? And a rarity to boot? Ha!

Fossilnot