Rear door open icons reversed

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
jamest

Post by jamest »

This is a minor one, but we got in the car today and I noticed the car telling me the rear left door wasn’t closed properly. So my wife got out and told me it was shut, but the car insisted so I got out and walked around and sure enough it was shut. So I opened it and closed it, and the car still insisted it was open.

At which point I realised the rear RIGHT door was ajar.

So yeah, my Enyaq is reporting the rear doors backwards!

In the picture below I have actually the front right and the rear left doors open:

1CBE48FE-9537-45AC-A522-2EC84161D5E8.jpeg

This is the first proper bug I’ve encountered, so overall I’m super happy with the car.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.

RichR

Post by RichR »

There are a few left/right things reversed like the heated seats (rear and in app). I guess because the sensors were swapped from the normal LHD design to the less common RHD side, but the software not necessarily updated. I suspect this will be fixed in the big update we're promised early next year.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
jamest

Post by jamest »

Can anyone else in the UK comment on whether or not they have this issue? I guess if everyone does then it's a software issue, but if they don't then I guess the sensors have been connected up wrong. Just trying to work out if it's worth taking it into the dealer or waiting.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

jamest wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:45 pm Can anyone else in the UK comment on whether or not they have this issue? I guess if everyone does then it's a software issue, but if they don't then I guess the sensors have been connected up wrong. Just trying to work out if it's worth taking it into the dealer or waiting.

Mine work as expected - I guess you may need a trip to the dealership. Good luck!!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post