Tyre roar/noise 21”Wheels

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

Well I’ve just completed just under 700 miles in my first 10 days of ownership and in general I’m very happy with the car however it’s very noticeable to myself and my wife that there is what we consider to be n excessive amount of road noise, sadly we bought the car as a showroom model so it was already fitted with the 21” wheels, has anybody else noticed a lot of road noise on the 21 inch wheels or is it more down to tyre make/tread pattern.
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Very quiet on good quality roads at 30 mph. Similar level of noise to my last car on motorways etc.

I’m fine with the level of road noise but I don’t have any previous EV experience to compare against.

I really like the look of the 21” Betria alloys but I am suffering from ‘wheel envy’ when I see 19” alloys on an Enyaq 😆

Mainly because the 21” Betria alloys are going to be so easy to scuff - especially when colleagues get hold of my company Enyaq 😫
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post