App Not Working

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Reinstalled, search for Myskoda worked well. And it set up itself automatically after logging in (no need to pair with the car again). Works well, looks better than the old one, but seems not much functionality change (yet). Hope this is a step that they wanted to complete before adding new stuff to it. Charging screen does not load, but hat happened earlier as well time to time...

Stripy

Post by Stripy »

I got my Enyaq today, but no chance at all to register in the iOS app of MySkoda šŸ˜”
Continuously getting the ā€œCannot connect to server, please wait a moment and then try againā€
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

So any cold morning the app doesn't work by the looks of it. Anybody else's not working?
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

New version 5 of the app was crashing for me, uninstalled and reloaded - looking at app info it says they know this can occour and to remove and reinstall. It will be fixed shortly.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

I bet they donā€™t have enough resources on their systems.

When itā€™s cold everyone is going to the app at the same time to pre heat their cars.

Their systems canā€™t cope and the app goes down.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20ā€ Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post