App Not Working

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

Good morning all, so I have git up this morning thick frost popped the kettle on and gone to use the app to precondition the car and BANG the car gas gone missing from the app and a message has popped up saying this service isnt available at the moment has anybody else had this?
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Ah yes - same here too, it seems.

although the Enyaq is still available in the app.

1F69C2C5-8365-49B3-9D72-298656D7F3AA.png

Last edited by Goaty on Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

WE have a Tesla problem
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

darkside66 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:45 am WE have a Tesla problem

Not quite - I can still unlock my doors 🤣🤣
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

Not quite - I can still unlock my doors 🤣🤣

😂😂😂 I can confirm that I’m able to drive
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

This is all I got

E3277514-971E-47D1-B503-ED0DC9D68E76.png

jamest

Post by jamest »

Down detector is reporting issues too.

uJVhN95fIA (Resized) (1).png

Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Yep, somethings not right. Did have to be the first frosty morning of the season :)

However, was interesting to find the car defrosts itself much quicker than my Passat used to - so no scraping for me.

No impact on car of course, just nice to get into a warm car. Only other issue is I’m now parked up at work charging and I cant keep an eye on charging without going outside and looking at car dashboard.

Very much first world problems, but the app is for me the weakest part of the offering so far. It’s slightly worse than the VW one was 5 years ago - come on Skoda…….
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey
Climate Pack, Assisted Drive, 125Kw

Replacing a Passat GTE Estate
RichR

Post by RichR »

To be honest the remote apps are weak on most EVs. Ask an Outlander PHEV owner how reliable the app is - you have to be within about 5m of the car to use it as it relies on wifi (the car's access point, can't join it to your home network) for a start, and often it takes a couple of goes to get it to connect. But to be fair, you can do more than the Skoda app in it...

Hence I prefer to set pre-heat schedules in the car if I know I'm going to use it at the same time every day (which would be the case if I was driving to work in pre-Covid times) and only use the app to pre-heat/pre-cool if it's at a different time (eg weekend). Once I feel I can trust the app, I'll probably use it more though.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
darkside66

Post by darkside66 »

I can log in on my desktop but that gives very little info, but would suggest its the app that isnt working,m I have also deleted and re loaded the app still no go

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post