App Not Working

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

...and my car is ‘back in the app garage’ which is reassuring 👍.

Seems to be resolved.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Westy

Post by Westy »

Yep back up and running. Someone kicked the server back into life
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey
Climate Pack, Assisted Drive, 125Kw

Replacing a Passat GTE Estate
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Love to get the smart schedule working again as it’s stuck
Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

My MySkoda App won't even open after the last update yesterday. Anybody else having the same issue?
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Rudesing wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 am My MySkoda App won't even open after the last update yesterday. Anybody else having the same issue?

Mine did work and successfully defrosted / warmed my car before I got in it, this morning. Have you tried rebooting your phone? Sometimes apps refuse to work until a reboot.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

Goaty wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:46 am
Rudesing wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 am My MySkoda App won't even open after the last update yesterday. Anybody else having the same issue?

Mine did work and successfully defrosted / warmed my car before I got in it, this morning. Have you tried rebooting your phone? Sometimes apps refuse to work until a reboot.
Unfortunately yes. I don't really want to have to clear cache and data as I suspect that will make matters worse. Only happened after the app auto-updated yesterday though which is annoying. The only positive aspect of the app not actually being that good, is that I'm not really missing out on a huge amount of functionality.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Mine has never connected...
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Pict

Post by Pict »

Yes happened this morning for me. Just closes immediately.

I made the stupid mistake of uninstalling it and now it is not showing in the play store.

I hope it is not an android version issue
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

Pict wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:14 am

I made the stupid mistake of uninstalling it and now it is not showing in the play store.

So I took the plunge and rather than uninstalling the app. I just closed it down and then cleared both the cache and the storage. After doing that it opened up fine, and although I had to log in again, at least it still had all my car details etc.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Rudesing wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:41 am
Pict wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:14 am

So I took the plunge and rather than uninstalling the app. I just closed it down and then cleared both the cache and the storage. After doing that it opened up fine, and although I had to log in again, at least it still had all my car details etc.
Managed to reinstall the app, using plain old letter S in search name could not find it

Logged in again and all working now.
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post