Driving Modes

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:23 pm

How do find Driving Modes in the infotainment system without the Mode short cut button? Didn’t spec the flappy paddle steering wheel upgrade on my IV60 which I got today!
Enyaq IV60 - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw

chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:31 pm

If you didn’t spec a drive pack you don’t get the mode button.

If you don’t have the mode button you are unable to change modes on an Enyaq.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 100 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:43 pm

Thought the buttons were generally short cut buttons - no doubt the mode select feature is in the system somewhere. Seems a shame to miss out on this feature but I was running out of ‘options’ money and had to stop somewhere!
Enyaq IV60 - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw

RichR

Post by RichR » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Drive Mode Selections require a Drive package, either Drive Package Basic, Drive Sport Package Basic or Drive Sport Package Plus. All 80s have either Drive Package Basic as standard, Sportline 80s have Drive Sport Package Basic as standard.

So if you've got a 60 and didn't add any of the optional Drive packages, you don't get to choose a drive mode. Though I suspect the most used ones will be Eco and Normal for most people unless you've got Drive Sport Package Plus which adds adjustable suspension, where I think Comfort might be used some of the time.
Ordered Aug 2021: Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW charging, Assisted Drive Plus, Transport, Heat Pump, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus.

frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 pm

My dad and I ordered near identical enyaq 60s, apart from colour. His came with the paddles for changing the regenerative breaking levels and mines did not. Wonder if it is a shortage of supplies and you and my dad were getting a Brucey bonus.

Bryanmet wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:23 pm
How do find Driving Modes in the infotainment system without the Mode short cut button? Didn’t spec the flappy paddle steering wheel upgrade on my IV60 which I got today!

Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:17 pm

Having driven the car for a few days I’m not sure that there’s that much value in driving modes. As for the regen paddles, I’m using B which is really easy and takes care of the regen for you!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post