Enyaq Service Plan

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Persolus

Post by Persolus »

Hi All, I would welcome your input please. In advance of the arrival of my car next week, I have been asked if I would like to buy the Skoda 2 year service plan which is (I am told) £336.00 or interest free £28.00 x 12 months. I also understand that the standard service interval is 1 year/10,000 miles and the 2 year plan is the only offer Skoda currently have up for grabs for electric vehicles.

Can anybody here tell me or provide a link to a detailed description of exactly what the EV service plan will provide?

I presume that without a plan I will just pay the going rate for a service as and when the car needs it at 12months/10000 miles. And what is the cost of such a service on a standalone basis ie with out a plan

Have any of you guys signed up for this service plan?

Thank you
Last edited by Persolus on Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kwesi

Post by Kwesi »

Ordered my iv60 13th November 21, I added the service plan to my order a 3years deal. According to the dealer servicing is done every 2years with the Enyaq.

Iv60, snow White, Comfort seat package basic, climate pk basic, convenience pk plus, assisted drive pk basic, parking pk plus and 21", (100kw included with package/built free or standard to every enyaq now)
Rdgcuk

Post by Rdgcuk »

I was offered same "deal" as you Persolus, but didn't think it was worth it. As pointed out the service interval is every 2Yrs/18k so essentially it is 1 service for £336, which seemed an awful lot!

EV Servicing should be cheaper, it suggested that it is a pollen filter, brake fluid & inspection service. I phoned my local dealer and they couldn't give me a price for a service yet!
iV80 Suite - Bigger Wheels, 125Kw Charging, Comfort Basic, Drive Assist +, Convenience Plus, Grey
adie.thompson

Post by adie.thompson »

I have a M3 as my company car, covered 28k miles in 18 months and not due a service yet.

As Rdgcuk says, it is pollen filter replacement and brake fluid check every two years. I don't think the traditional car manufacturers have got their heads round EV servicing yet.
Private Car: iV60 Suite; Quartz Grey; Parking Pack; Chrome Pack; 20" Vega Wheels; Ordered June 2021; Build Week 44; Delivery due 5 January 2022 :D
Company Car: 2020 Tesla M3 Standard Range Plus

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post