My Skoda app (on android phone).

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
REDEnyaq

Post by REDEnyaq »

The My Skoda app on my phone seems to have attempted an update about 2 days but has failed and now I have no comms with the car. Has anyone else had similar?
Previous app opened to 2 screens; 1) add another vehicle and 2) picture of car with access to battery and charging, car temp and manuals.
New app opened to 3 new screens each with car picture and many words the last one said about connecting phone to infotainment with C to C cable to view data and media I think. It went through them quickly. It then said loading data and I have had the spinning green circle each time I try to go in for the last 60 hours. It only spins for about 10secs then drops back to desktop equiv.
My Skoda garage know nothing of any updates.

RichR

Post by RichR »

Seems a few people have had issues with the Android app in the last couple of days. Suggestion to uninstall and reinstall seems to fix it for most though.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

RichR wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:35 am Seems a few people have had issues with the Android app in the last couple of days. Suggestion to uninstall and reinstall seems to fix it for most though.
Yip did this last night, uninstall and reinstall and worked perfect. Though the app says you can open doors, windows etc but as you say heat car or check charge.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Clearing the data and app cache is what I was told fixed it, but a reinstall effectively does the same.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Unless it never connected in the first place. I'm still waiting.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

DazAutomatic wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:59 pm Unless it never connected in the first place. I'm still waiting.
Have you tried pulling fuses 19 and 30 to reset the infotainment/eSIM?
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

The App stopped working on both my android phones.

Just had to update, not delete and re download.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Xtopher wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:28 pm Have you tried pulling fuses 19 and 30 to reset the infotainment/eSIM?
Thanks Xtopher. I confess to not jumping straight in to doing this yet on my brand new car - I'm still at the stage of stroking it gently every few minutes, whilst cooing quietly to myself. :ugeek:
It sounds like that fixes the problem for folk who connected, then lost connection.
The dealership are suggesting that mine is a problem at Skoda's end, and that it usually resolves within a week.
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but it's good to know there are things to try if I've no joy with Skoda customer service.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Since the update a few days back i keep getting an important warning when trying to check the charging screen. Reinstall did not help it.

Screenshot_20211126-215917.jpg

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

5.0.1 just came out apparently, now it works. No new features for me, but there is mention in release note:
New features for ENYAQ iV cars from model year 2022.
And other..

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post